User Tag List

Thread: Need Hacking helps!!!!FTB2

Need Hacking helps!!!!FTB2

User Info Menu

Unhappy Need Hacking helps!!!!FTB2

Everytime I try hacking the systems always finds me...Like I put my hacks on dureing a glich only room...I still get booted form system.. I have the Anti 12 and 35 on always...And i only got to use my hacks only for 45secs then it sends me back to game lounge then every game is blank... How do other hacker get to play and hack without getting booted like i do evry 45sec of fun?

-_-Gifted-_-

User Info Menu

Re: Need Hacking helps!!!!FTB2

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalAznTimmy View Post
    Everytime I try hacking the systems always finds me...Like I put my hacks on dureing a glich only room...I still get booted form system.. I have the Anti 12 and 35 on always...And i only got to use my hacks only for 45secs then it sends me back to game lounge then every game is blank... How do other hacker get to play and hack without getting booted like i do evry 45sec of fun?
    use the search......this is a list of no banning codes and error 35 stuff here: http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...d-4-19-t11532/

REP up if i helped pls :)

----Added 10/7/2009 at 3:26 PM----
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalAznTimmy View Post
    and if you are new to hacking delete all of the codes that nitepr came with bc none of them work n e more

REp up if i helped :)
    -_-GoDs_GiFt-_-
    I've Got The Gift
    Do you?
    What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
    ConsoleDiscussions Staff are like Police, Dont mess with them lol
    Rep Up If I Helped

User Info Menu

yeh i thought it work...it was going fine until I got 35 error....Is there a code for this?

User Info Menu

Use the ultimate anti that is located in the VIP section, you can use any code as long as it is 1.60. Video of me using it located here