User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anti-Knife (Freeze)

Anti-Knife (Freeze)

User Info Menu

Anti-Knife (Freeze)

I've searched these boards, and google search engines and youtube. I only found links to these threads on google. Youtube was no results, and here the only codes are an old anti-rifle butt that triggers 35, and the "new" one doesn't do crap, the play dead part of it also is non working. But when I get into a hacking game and I knife.. someone MUST have something, because sometimes I freeze when I knife the hacker. I have a 5 megabit connection so I don't lag, never have. I also know it's not lagging out cause when I knife non hackers and or noobie hackers it never happens, I use the same code too. I Do infact remember a thread here about a combo code that freezes the knifer when you use it. But I couldn't find it again. I found it once awhile ago and just skimmed it over as I never had people knifing me issues then. I don't care if a code someone find me causes 35 cause I have the anti-35 just FYI. Help please.. :sad:

Thanks -Elite

Anti-Knife (Freeze)

User Info Menu

Re: Anti-Knife (Freeze)

Anti-Knife freeze DOES exist, but most be a vIp code only
    See, I had the same problem as you
    I noticed, twice in a glitch/hack rooms
    People started knifing, this guy is going around knifing, so I go to knife him and the second I press [], I freeze
    Happened twice.
    A third time, but it was in a FFA
    I knifed the guy, later he knifed me, I came back, went up to him and the second I pressed [] I froze

So, I already know there is a anti-knife freeze, but I am assuming its ViP

Anti-Knife (Freeze)

User Info Menu

its happened to me too. i dont knife all that much tho, cuz im always laggy and when i knife i block up the mics. but iv searched it too
    Lakers Forever! (KO8E_24_8RYANT)

Anti-Knife (Freeze)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 5uperMario View Post
    Anti-Knife freeze DOES exist, but most be a vIp code only
    See, I had the same problem as you
    I noticed, twice in a glitch/hack rooms
    People started knifing, this guy is going around knifing, so I go to knife him and the second I press [], I freeze
    Happened twice.
    A third time, but it was in a FFA
    I knifed the guy, later he knifed me, I came back, went up to him and the second I pressed [] I froze

So, I already know there is a anti-knife freeze, but I am assuming its ViP
    This man just gave a exact story of my situation :blink:

oh and I am sad.. my desktop just "died" lucky me I still had 12 days left in warranty... :blink::blink::blink::blink:

Anti-Knife (Freeze)

User Info Menu

i got anti knife and its not on VIP

SAVE FTB2...DONT HACK IN RANKED ROOMS FOR NO REASON

Ratatat FTW!

User Info Menu

Its not anti knife when you freeze trying to knife someone else, the reason your freezing is because both of you have enabled the knife function (Not the code, I mean you have pressed sqaure or whatever) and your psp freezes.

Anti-Knife (Freeze)

User Info Menu

u ppl are stupid da closest thing ull get to a anti knife is wat demon spawn put out
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

Anti-Knife (Freeze)

User Info Menu

It's called knife lag. No matter what your connection speed is, knife will lag you until you turn off your PSP.
    .: PSN iD - KaoTiiK_ReFLeX :.

That Guy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4Ck.KiD... View Post
    u ppl are stupid da closest thing ull get to a anti knife is wat demon spawn put out
    That, or play dead also works.

Anti-Knife (Freeze)

User Info Menu

actually, i went on another coder's website yesterday and they had a leaker from the vip section and i managed to get the anti knife code (not the one thats in console discussions that doesnt even work). I tried it out and i think it works. I was in a glitch room and there were like 3 other hackers and they were on a knifing rampage but whenever they knifed me, they left the game...
    +7Cnights Supporter+

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast