User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Ban Guide

The Ban Guide

User Info Menu

Re: The Ban Guide

if you corrupt psid 2 many times will it take you to verifying info screen then return to main lobby?

The Ban Guide

User Info Menu

nope it wont it doesnt matter once u click it once it wont change anything after u click it more then once
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

The Ban Guide

User Info Menu

Thumbs down Re: The Ban Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Luigi View Post
    Ive fucked myself before , this topic s false!
    Notice my changes to his post above (bottom of page 2) to express how angry I am at noobs^.^

OMFG!!!! DIDN T YOU READ THE TOPIC CONVERSATION BEFOREHAND?!?!?! OR EVEN THE FIRST POST?!?!?!?!?!?! CAN YOU EVEN READ?!?!?!?! THERE ARE HUGE FONT POSTS IN THIS THREAD (Like this one) THAT PEOPLE PUT FOR RETARDED NOOBS LIKE YOU TO TRY TO TEACH YOU SOMETHING!!!! NOW LOOK AT A COUPLE OF THE POSTS BEFORE THIS AND TRY TO FIGURE OUT HOW MUCH FRUSTRATION YOU CAUSE PEOPLE!!!!
    Last edited by Nutterz; 01-16-2010 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Got angry at Luigi and faked his quote

DaT N!G9a!

User Info Menu

wow socom ftb2 sure did die fast lmao

----Added 28/2/2010 at 10:19 AM----
    u already know that ftb2 s dead for those wit ofw and not for the ppl wt cfw cuz u cant get online yet =]]
    its me TOWELIE bytch Only Gangsta Admin Wit Pink. Others Wit Pink Are 9aY

ADD ME ON

360: iTs ToWeLiE

PSN: DaTz_ToWeLiE

The Ban Guide

User Info Menu

It still takes me 24 hours - corrupt psid 4 atleast 10 seconds at the decline screen then hit accept!works every time after 24 hours 4 me..

The Ban Guide

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    dude,corrupt psid before you hit OK on the message,or take your battery out and corrupt psid
    did you even read what he wrote? he said name ban you know NAME as in your screen name the thing that pops up and says who you killed you know? that thing?

The Ban Guide

User Info Menu

Shut the fuck up noobs. All unban codes got caught in the patch. The way this was done was that they changed the admin key to something completely uncomprehensable. Hense, this is why the game is dead. So shut the fuck up!!! Someone lock this damn topic.

The Ban Guide

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Di®ty.7Vi7VjA™ View Post
    Shut the fuck up noobs. All unban codes got caught in the patch. The way this was done was that they changed the admin key to something completely uncomprehensable. Hense, this is why the game is dead. So shut the fuck up!!! Someone lock this damn topic.
    You'd better watch your mouth boy. Don't speak to members like that. I'll be keeping an eye on you.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

The Ban Guide

User Info Menu

i hate the error -952, loli wish someone would make a anti for it
    ftb2 user name: ImortalxJoker Cheat Device: Darkfrost v5

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123