User Tag List

Thread: guyz im new here/.... i need help.

guyz im new here/.... i need help.

User Info Menu

ii got banned....
    and i saw ppl saying that u need to Corrupt the pspid... in the accept screen

how do i corrupt the pspid?!? can some one
    explain me plz?

CODE PORTER

User Info Menu

Re: guyz im new here/.... i need help.

You go into nitepr and go to the prx tab.

At the bottom it says corrupt the PSID. Click X on that.

Rep +...
    Contact me if you want to play the EU version of SOCOM.

@People from the EU game: I dont hack. I sometimes hack back, but I am here to learn. If you are seeing this, then chances are you hack, sorry to those that dont ;)

I can spell SyKotik-KaNun :D

CODE PORTER

User Info Menu

I know! I dont hack because we hate hackers in EU..... but we dont have 35 here anyway!
    Contact me if you want to play the EU version of SOCOM.

@People from the EU game: I dont hack. I sometimes hack back, but I am here to learn. If you are seeing this, then chances are you hack, sorry to those that dont ;)

I can spell SyKotik-KaNun :D

User Info Menu

ok all u guys were new at some time u no we dont hate we help dont bash on the kid for not knowing help him its look if u r running nite pr u hit your r buttion 2 times look u will see curpsid hit x on it be fore u try to log on then log on when u r done o ya u have to change your name and wate for your other name to get unbanned have fun

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by allyn View Post
    ok all u guys were new at some time u no we dont hate we help dont bash on the kid for not knowing help him its look if u r running nite pr u hit your r buttion 2 times look u will see curpsid hit x on it be fore u try to log on then log on when u r done o ya u have to change your name and wate for your other name to get unbanned have fun
    I agree. there is alot of flaming for asking questions. EVERYONE doing the flaming was a noob at some point. IMHO half the reason for the forum is for ppl to ask questions and learn from those with more experience.
    Last edited by kawi650r; 08-05-2009 at 11:34 PM. Reason: I cant spell.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kawi650r View Post
    I agree. there is alot of flaming for asking questions. EVERYONE doing the flaming was a noob at some point. IMHO half the reason for the forum is for ppl to ask questions and learn from those with more experience.
    ye but 99% of the nubs don't even know what a readme.txt is and basically want everyone else to walk them through step by step because they're too lazy to follow a 3 paragraph tutorial.

User Info Menu

ok dont flam them look there is a lot of threads here some people dont have that time to look every were so give the noobs a break