User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What makes a player a hacker???

What makes a player a hacker???

User Info Menu

Re: What makes a player a hacker???

Quote Originally Posted by S2h6699 View Post
    ''Hack'' has five meanings. From oldest to newest...

1. to copy or plagiarize (Official) ('yo momma' jokes originated from 'your such a hack...') <----| LESSER
    2. to have uncontrollable coughing (Official)<-----------------------------------------------| KNOWN
    3. to hit something with force (Offiical)<---------------------------------------------------| DEFINITIONS
    4. to forcefully break into a computer your not supposed to have access to via a computer (Semi-Official, only accepted by sevral Dictionaries)
    5. to modify or edit (Slang) (look-up kipkay on youtube)

I agree 100% with BK, Skykotic, and Zues. I disagree with the rest of you. @ Ookie... LMFAO. @ Rejected your just being technical with words on the basis of which you confusing my #4 & #5. Your putting the word 'hacking' with the definition of 'modifying', am I wrong? You said quote: ''You are altering codes in a game". 'Modify' is another word for 'alter' and vice versa. So your 'editing' not 'breaking into via a computer'. What your confusing is the semi-official definition of hack with the slang definition.

Sorry if I didnt word that correctly or it doesn't make sence, for its 12:37 am and I got exactly 41 Minutes and 17 seconds of sleep last night.

EVERYONE thinks their ideas are right... no need for flaming in opinional threads. Look at religon you'll see the corruption im talking about.
    even though it's bumping, you have an awesome point there, and +1 for mention of kipkay.

Attention noobs: If you bump a thread your post better be as good as this one or else I'm going to delete it

Now back on topic:

If you say you're a hacker, 9 times out of 10 you're a noob

MiLk = Da BoMb

User Info Menu

"im a hacker" am i a noob? .... lmfao =) and yes nice post you brought up some good points tho i think 4 is my most favourite =)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DeToX View Post
    "im a hacker" am i a noob? .... lmfao =) and yes nice post you brought up some good points tho i think 4 is my most favourite =)
    9 times out of 10 being the odds, I'm going to go ahead and say yeah, your a noob. Based on several things. And I wouldn't really consider anyone a hacker on the PSP, except for maybe the people that found, and exploited the PSP to make CFW usable.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

MiLk = Da BoMb

User Info Menu

dammit that just put me down :( fine ruin my dreams of rewriting cfw :( i should quit while i am a head lmfao! anyways that is true in a way Zeus

because even in a ftb2 or 3 or what ever kinda game ur "hackin in" you are just modifying the lines that someone already wrote to be your health or your players speed, the only time you might be considered hacking is maybe if you wrote your own function or something in but even then its for something that someone else wrote

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nice marmite View Post
    People are spamming my code request so I am making a new thread where we can talk about this...

So, are you a hacker if you use anti-boots and OSK-detector?

Is there a difference between a hacker and a cheater?

Do players that have nitepr but dont use it apart from antiboot make the cheating problem of SOCOM worse?

(if someone with the right privs wants to turn this into a poll please do, and add a few more options while your at it!)
    If you have anything that is not obtained legally or is not approved by Sony you are an cheater, thief, and a$$hole.
    People like Dark Alex are hackers. Everyone else is just a modder. Anyone how modifies a game is a cheater.
    I highly doubt they only use the antiboot.
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

User Info Menu

All I use are antiboots

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyKotik Cannon View Post
    no one on SOCOM is a hacker.

They have a MODDED PSP not a hacked PSP
    They have a CHEATING device not a hacking device
    They have CHEATS not hacks

anyone on SOCOM who proclaims themselves as "hackers" are morons
    soooo true i accepted even before i could cheat that i was only going to be a cheater
    Rep + If I Helped you

[SFDM] Name(s)= COoKiE_MO7VSTA [FTB2] Name(s)=CO_oKiE-MO7VSTA Phat=4.01m33-2
    Slim=4.01m33-2 Slim2=5.00m33-3

User Info Menu

lol guess what dumbasses, there are plenty of hackers in ftb2. Those who write there own codes, and those who make there own prxs. There had to be a first person to hack there psp its just easier now cause we just download stuff. Cheaters are downloaders, hackers are people who make there own shit. All the legit players stop fucking whining cause its not doing any good. Im not gunna read the forums an see all you whining about people "cheating" and then go oh well im sorry and then stop. No one is gunna stop cause of yall. If you dont wanna stop whining about it just stop playing it or hack yourself. And if you say the only reason i hack is because i suck i wanna meet you in real life show you all my shit disabled and then play you cause every hacker in ftb2 doesnt do it just because they suck, they do it because ftb2 got to a point where if your a legit player, your fucked.
    Last edited by wareagle2018x; 04-25-2010 at 04:07 PM.

User Info Menu

hahahahhahaha exactly dude people who dont are fucked thats the reason i did it

User Info Menu

lol i have no room to talk cuz ive only made like 4 or 5 codes and i can sub route and joker and thats about it, but im gonna go with holy jesus...unless you can make sh!t and do things that are completely noob proof...your no hacker

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast