User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes a player a hacker???

CODE PORTER

User Info Menu

Cool What makes a player a hacker???

People are spamming my code request so I am making a new thread where we can talk about this...

So, are you a hacker if you use anti-boots and OSK-detector?

Is there a difference between a hacker and a cheater?

Do players that have nitepr but dont use it apart from antiboot make the cheating problem of SOCOM worse?

(if someone with the right privs wants to turn this into a poll please do, and add a few more options while your at it!)
    Contact me if you want to play the EU version of SOCOM.

@People from the EU game: I dont hack. I sometimes hack back, but I am here to learn. If you are seeing this, then chances are you hack, sorry to those that dont ;)

I can spell SyKotik-KaNun :D

What makes a player a hacker???

User Info Menu

Re: What makes a player a hacker???

no one on SOCOM is a hacker.

They have a MODDED PSP not a hacked PSP
    They have a CHEATING device not a hacking device
    They have CHEATS not hacks

anyone on SOCOM who proclaims themselves as "hackers" are morons

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

User Info Menu

lol i agree. im not a hacker just a cheater.
    [SIZE="2"]100h post on January 31!! Rep +and donate if I helped at all. [/SIZE]

User Info Menu

There is no hacking on socom. There is cheating.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

CODE PORTER

User Info Menu

But outside SOCOM people have hacked the game! And I dont cheat or hack but I use the cheat device...?
    Contact me if you want to play the EU version of SOCOM.

@People from the EU game: I dont hack. I sometimes hack back, but I am here to learn. If you are seeing this, then chances are you hack, sorry to those that dont ;)

I can spell SyKotik-KaNun :D

User Info Menu

Ok, a "Hacker" is just a popularized name for Cheaters... The actions that the codes act out are the true "Hackers" no-one is a "Hacker" we are all just cheaters.

The closest you can get to a hacker is if you make codes (that work, mind you) and you do a little of dev work... Otherwise stop calling people hackers...

User Info Menu

this is wat i think a hacker is if u can code & make prx's ur a hacker if u come on sites & copy & paste code not noing how they work(function) & going online thinking ur so bad u got a ban code wen millions of nubs that cheat have it ur a stupid cheater that needs to get a life..but thats just me
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

User Info Menu

What makes you a Hacker? Writing a PRX makes you a hacker, exploiting a system whole makes you a hacker.

What makes you a coder? Writing Hex numbers to modify a game, searching already existent values in a game and changing them to make it do what you want.

User Info Menu

Preach it Cannon!
    Your bet!

3.71 M33-3 > 3.71 M33-5 > 5.00 M33-1 > 5.00 M33-6 > BRICKED > 5.50 GEN-D2

User Info Menu

i think that even though "hacker" technically is not the correct word,its cheater, people cant say that its simply wrong because its been popularized that way...just like a lot of other words people use like this one: american, they use this word to address people of the US but thats not the correct word(they dont even have one i think), it applies to everyone who lives in any American continent...so the retards who use it better fix it

im not saying that its correct but think about the other words you use incorrectly...and besides that,the forums themselves use the words "hacking" ,"hacks" and all so you cant expect a noob to say cheating because all he sees is hacking and thats what he will think about...

on topic: for me a "hacker" or cheater is simply a noob who sux and has to use them codes...and then say your the one cheating or refuses it but boots the room.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast