User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We need new codes for ftb2

We need new codes for ftb2

User Info Menu

Re: We need new codes for ftb2

Quote Originally Posted by The Codex View Post
    Socom has been milked so hard for codes it is bleeding. Just do what I do pick up a different game.
    or instead of going to a different game wait for the psp version of little big planet like I am :)

User Info Menu

Ive been playing socom since I was EIGHT years old on SOCOM 1 for the ps2, I'm 16 now and believe me the game has been milked, and unless they update and add more features there really is little or nothing left to make. Believe me... "hey you want a code that boots the person who try's to boot you?" Well too bad thats already been made.
    11-10-2008!I joined exactly one year before MW2 !

User Info Menu

just try to mod codes like a ghost code.
    SUPERTED
    (will make better signature)

Underground Coder

User Info Menu

Hey isnt Time Bombs fun? *Raises eyebrows*( << we need a smiley like dat )
    FTB1&2:GeNeRaL-Noss
    ~
    MoNey sPreADs LiiKe GerMs, GeT siiCk NiGGuH~
    Quote Originally Posted by /B/rodigyz View Post
    Ruining the game aren't the coder's fault, it's the people who use the code
    STOP ABUSING CODES!!

Unique

User Info Menu

SCAL! wtf is your problem?!?! chill man. your the only one attacking me! are you one of those losers who walks around attacking people because he thinks it makes himself feel like a badass. even around this code shit. your another person i've run into that defends the godlyness of codes. its the net. take it somewhere else. i'm not on my hands and knees begging for codes. im just SAYING. what kind of moderator are you? are mods suppose say stuff like that?

Quote Originally Posted by The Codex View Post
    Socom has been milked so hard for codes it is bleeding. Just do what I do pick up a different game.
    haha. so true. so very true.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ounikao View Post
    SCAL! wtf is your problem?!?! chill man. your the only one attacking me! are you one of those losers who walks around attacking people because he thinks it makes himself feel like a badass. even around this code shit. your another person i've run into that defends the godlyness of codes. its the net. take it somewhere else. i'm not on my hands and knees begging for codes. im just SAYING. what kind of moderator are you? are mods suppose say stuff like that?
    they can say whatever they want to noobs who beg for codes for a crappy game

User Info Menu

yeah they have a point you were sorta demanding for codes, EVERYONE gets the same repsonse, learn MIPS and make the shit you want.
    11-10-2008!I joined exactly one year before MW2 !

Unique

User Info Menu

b1g brothers name is dumb. see? i can type too. i wasn't DEMANDING codes. please point out where i was DEMANDING codes. im not kidding. and there are a bunch of ass wholes here who think codes are so precious. get a life...
    Last edited by Ounikao; 08-29-2009 at 01:05 AM.

NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

How much codes do you people need for one game i think socom has over 800 codes made or even more. That's enough end the Sht already.

Unique

User Info Menu

its these tards attacking me. crap. big bro edited my post like a bada**. cause i called his name dumb. he sent me an infraction the whole dealio. really dude? and 2 mods attacking me. what kinda site is this?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast