User Tag List

Thread: Wtf is svo error 29?

270-Front Board-270 Out

User Info Menu

Wtf is svo error 29?

i have never seen it before i know it's the server booting, but what is the cause? i just singed in then the servers popped up like us east and stuff then i clicked us east 1 then it booted me with SVO ERROR (29).
    Wacky Waving Inflatable
    Arm Flailing Tube Man

CODE PORTER

User Info Menu

Re: Wtf is svo error 29?

It might be lagg or dodgy codes... I think i have that for using an anti lobby boot in the whole game, if you know what I mean.

I am sure that someone will know better than me. Sorry I couldnt help more.
    Contact me if you want to play the EU version of SOCOM.

@People from the EU game: I dont hack. I sometimes hack back, but I am here to learn. If you are seeing this, then chances are you hack, sorry to those that dont ;)

I can spell SyKotik-KaNun :D

Wtf is svo error 29?

User Info Menu

well, seeing as you posted this early today, if you were on at the time the servers do server maintenance it could have something to do with that. today the server was down.
    SUPERTED
    (will make better signature)

270-Front Board-270 Out

User Info Menu

Yeah probably. thanx. the server keeps seeming to be laggier lately and gives 30's sometimes. i have pictures of nobody in the server's
    Wacky Waving Inflatable
    Arm Flailing Tube Man

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by YEAHBOI View Post
    Yeah probably. thanx. the server keeps seeming to be laggier lately and gives 30's sometimes. i have pictures of nobody in the server's
    lol yha there was a night one night around 4 in the morning and it gave a HUGE error 35 boot. to everyone on Every Server. (it was like the whole game was going good. no hackers, no nothing then BAM everyone booted.) I'm not kidding though. I logged back in and every server was empty

Wtf is svo error 29?

User Info Menu

ok i just found out about this from a friend online and i have an idea of who it was
    there is this guy that used to be an old clan leader of mine until he turned on us lately hes been threatning to boot/ban the server. last night on my clan website i had posted some pics of him i think it may have made him mad and made him choose to boot/ban the server