User Tag List

Thread: need help my hacks are haywire

need help my hacks are haywire

User Info Menu

need help my hacks are haywire

wen i use my hacks they stay on forever until i get frozon or something..i used them all yesterday and worked fine but now all my codes are wierd..i dont think theyre bad i think something else is wrong with them. like my flash is used then turned off people are still lagging and twiching like they would be in normal flash and my controls are wierd wen i use it too. wen i use see through walls and turn tht off i can still see through walls and cant turn them off. and wen the game is over and leave to different room i cant join or see any details about the game. wen i go to lobby or main menu i freeze but its loads forever so then i have to turn psp offf..if u have any ideas for me fixing this plz tell me..ive already tried getting new nitepr and ive tried mkultra and new cfw but all doesnt work :(

CODE PORTER

User Info Menu

Re: need help my hacks are haywire

Sounds a bit like you are using an antiboot in the whole game when it was meant just for lobby or something.

I had it similar to this, with an anti boot that I thought was for everywhere, but it turned out to be ''use only in lobby''

Try using only one code at a time, then you can work out what the problem is (start by turning all anti boots off!)

Hope this helps with your problem.
    Contact me if you want to play the EU version of SOCOM.

@People from the EU game: I dont hack. I sometimes hack back, but I am here to learn. If you are seeing this, then chances are you hack, sorry to those that dont ;)

I can spell SyKotik-KaNun :D