User Tag List

Thread: wtf yo

â€*•®©™Ç®ÄŽý™®©•™â€*

User Info Menu

wtf yo

some guy said i was hacking so he turned on an animation and started saying stuff then he said on his animation "froze you" and my psp froze
    ReP me uP if i did aNYThing to help :band:MeTALLICa

Most Wanted

User Info Menu

Re: wtf yo

lol u think that weird? check this out i was playin at cutoff and this guy he hide his body under the stair but it like his soul r walkin around like a ghost and kill and revive everyone and his gun sound like poof but it 1 hit kill and knockback too... WTF
    HI man................. FU!

Rep+ Donate ! If i help

CODE PORTER

User Info Menu

Re: wtf yo

Quote Originally Posted by -.WaR-MAchINe.- View Post
    some guy said i was hacking so he turned on an animation and started saying stuff then he said on his animation "froze you" and my psp froze
    He used psp bricker and turned on an animation including a symbol that freezes the players that see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    lol u think that weird? check this out i was playin at cutoff and this guy he hide his body under the stair but it like his soul r walkin around like a ghost and kill and revive everyone and his gun sound like poof but it 1 hit kill and knockback too... WTF
    He used vertical clipping to get under, then turned on the ghost code, which makes it look to everyone else like you are just sitting there, but you are actually moving about killing everyone.

Case closed! ;)
    Contact me if you want to play the EU version of SOCOM.

@People from the EU game: I dont hack. I sometimes hack back, but I am here to learn. If you are seeing this, then chances are you hack, sorry to those that dont ;)

I can spell SyKotik-KaNun :D