User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fuck ftb2

Fuck ftb2

User Info Menu

Re: Fuck ftb2

Quote Originally Posted by H0LY.J3SUS View Post
    Who cares? My Ipod has bloons, assassins creed, and a bunch of other games that can keep me busy for however long i need to go "portable".
    When I first played the first 30 minutes of Assassins Creed for my iPod Touch, I didn't like it. After that I became addicted. I beast with the sword lol. I hope the PSP version is good, probably won't be as good as the iPod Touch's though. The iPod Touch version actually got me to go out and buy it for the Xbox 360. Been playing it for awhile now.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Fuck ftb2

User Info Menu

Isnt this a FUCK FTB2 THREAD?!? Ya'll are out of the scene.
    I barely play this game, i think the thread author is correct.
    mY sIG pWNS yOURS!

Fuck ftb2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Someone View Post
    Isnt this a FUCK FTB2 THREAD?!? Ya'll are out of the scene.
    I barely play this game, i think the thread author is correct.
    YE

Fuck ftb2

User Info Menu

Ima keepin my ftb2 XD. I have to because my dad went all the way from london (Where i live) To Canada to get ftb2. I dont see it anywhere in london. And my dad had to go to canada anyways :p
    So i thought it would be valuable in the future. whenever a hacker is in the game with me i will freeze boot. then log off
    LOL.

Fuck ftb2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Battery View Post
    Ima keepin my ftb2 XD. I have to because my dad went all the way from london (Where i live) To Canada to get ftb2. I dont see it anywhere in london. And my dad had to go to canada anyways :p
    So i thought it would be valuable in the future. whenever a hacker is in the game with me i will freeze boot. then log off
    LOL.
    \\//\\//OW

Complete Noob

User Info Menu

why dont you stop bitching cause no one cares that u dont like ftb2. go outside, sit on top a tree and tell someone who gives a flyin fuk

Fuck ftb2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by _.-wTF-._ View Post
    why dont you stop bitching cause no one cares that u dont like ftb2. go outside, sit on top a tree and tell someone who gives a flyin fuk
    RESPECT ME I HAVEN'T DO NOTHING TO YOU!

Fuck ftb2

User Info Menu

I dont agree, i think hacking has gone down, go into any room that is a t.o room and 2/3 times it will be legit :)

Fuck ftb2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NyC.xXBRONX.NyC View Post
    Yea more and more ppl are just finally hacking thier psp. Hopefully this hacking no longer exists in FTB3.
    80% of ftb2 = hackers. I rarely see anyone online anymore who isn't headshot hacking. and i know that cause nomatter what i always have my detector on. that doesn't matter much till they start laying down with that on and all thier bullets go to ur head on auto.

also most times i join a game there is always a dude teaching some other dude how to hack and the new hackers then come on with a vengeance with the purpose to abuse everyone else like all the noob hackers abused them. try to vote a noob who is obviously hacking off and by the time the 3rd vote gets in the whole room is booted.

Quote Originally Posted by _.-wTF-._ View Post
    lolz i doubt he asked your dumb ass to come in here and give a "flying fuck" like you call it.

Fuck ftb2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by H0LY.J3SUS View Post
    Who cares? My Ipod has bloons, assassins creed, and a bunch of other games that can keep me busy for however long i need to go "portable".
    Does your Ipod have universal control remote.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast