If you haven't noticed i moved my a$$ into the psp area. Made some last minute changes it no longer installs to Drive E: but it does install to your "Desktop", Installs everything perfect just need some name changes. I was making a program that installs every single prx, Good games cso/isos, and a little hombrew stuff. that will take longer so i made a beta that only installs nitepr as of now. I couldn't make seplugins install to a drive letter becuase Vista secruity aka UAC Doesn't allow Drops so instead connect your psp and connect drag it thata way' i'm not going to disables no ones UAC doesn't look good. so just do wat i say and you should be fine.

Code:
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=50aa7a35571c46377432d3c9683f450a5b5fd33de68a57a55be6ba49b5870170
Name Changes:

Game.Binary change to Game.txt just change extention
UCUS_98645.Binary whatever change that to UCUS_98645.txt

Me converting Binary to .text is Drop is to much problems make my job easier i'll promise i fix when full is complete.

Their would also be built in coding tutorials for programming, subbing,dma etc so of course it will take me a while to make promise ill make it look good. I also got a life so i will not rush into it.

----Added 11/10/2009 at 2:26 PM----
Since no one wants to comment my work and only look and increase the views which i care less about. I might start skipping over CD post my psp work else where. ya'll never see nothing but the Beta.:laugh: