User Tag List

Thread: best weapon set up for game play

best weapon set up for game play

User Info Menu

Exclamation best weapon set up for game play

Best For Seals Only

Attachment 1: Heavy Suppressor, Light Supressor, M203 FRAG, M203 M680, M203 HE, M8-62 Shotgun
    Attachment 2: Low Scope, High Scope
    Fire Modes: Single Shot, Triple Shot
    Description: A standard-infantry rifle with the US armed forces, the M16A2 is among the best assault rifles in the world. It is well rounded, with excellent accuracy and range.
    Sides of availability: SEALs & Mercenaries
    Lock Range: 40m
    Fire Rate: 800 Rounds Per Minute

Heavy Suppressor:

• Description: The heavy suppressor will elminate the majority of muzzle flash, and volume of fired rounds, at the cost of reduced accuracy.
    Variable Scope:

• Description: This scope offers 4.0x, 6.0x, and 8.0x magnification, and its suitable for most medium or long ranged weapons.

• Attachment 1: Light Suppressor
    • Fire Modes: Single Shot, Triple Shot, Auto
    • Description: The GMP is a modern sub-machine gun. Powerful and lightweight, it is used worldwide by forces requiring compact, reliable firepower. Its excellent stopping power is balanced by a low rate of fire.
    • Sides of availability: SEALs
    • Lock Range: 20m
    • Fire Rate: 700 Rounds Pr Minute
    Extra Ammo:
    Description: This auxilary item increases the number of rounds for the soldier's primary weapon

Claymore:

Description: A lethal anti-personnel weapon, the Claymore mine uses C4 to project a fan-shaped blast radius of 700 steel pellets in a 10 meter casualty radius.
    Sides of availability: SEALs

• Description: This comprehensive field medical kit contains all the equipments necessary to treat most combat injuries, and allows for muliple uses
    BEST FOR MERC'S ONLY

Attachment 1: Heavy Suppressor, Light Suppressor, M203 Frag, M203 M680, M203 HE, ZX25 Airburst

• Fire Modes: Single Shot & Auto
    • Description: Developed for the Austrian Army, the STG-77 is shorter and lighter than most other assault rifles. A very accurate weapon, its excellent ergonomics make it easy to carry, and aim on the move.
    • Sides of availability: Mercenaries & SEALs
    • Lock Range: 42m
    • Fire Rate: 650 Rounds Per Minute

• Description: The light suppressor will partially eliminate the muzzle flash and decrease volume of fired rounds, but with the cost of slightly decreased accuracy

• Attachment 1: Light Suppressor
    • Fire Modes: Single, Auto
    • Description: The F90 boasts a large magazine capacity, meaning less frequent reloading. However its high rate of fire can affect accuracy when firing on full auto.
    • Sides of availability: Mercenaries
    • Lock Range: 20m
    • Fire Rate: 900 Rounds Per Minute

• Description: This comprehensive field medical kit contains all the equipments necessary to treat most combat injuries, and allows for muliple uses

• Description: The AN-M8 smoke grenade quickly releases a cloud of dense white smoke to screen movement and firing positions from enemy forces. Each "pack" contains 2 AN-M8's.

• Description: Pressure-sensitive, this anti personnel weapon inflicts damage via blast effect, and projects a secondary fragmentation up to 10 meters from the blast zone.
    • Sides of availability: Mercenary
    Last edited by baby.j.3.s.u.s; 10-26-2009 at 02:46 AM.
    My Ftb2 Acc(storm.j.3.s.u.s) Ranked 18 Overall:laugh:
    PART OF 1337
    ♣™ßaßy.j.3.s.U.sâ„¢♣LEGENDOFSOCOMFTB2ONLINE CODER

User Info Menu

Re: best weapon set up for game play

where are the attachment's???

noob's on ftb2 are too beginner to not use a scope!!!

User Info Menu

Um really? wow!

User Info Menu

Exclamation Re: best weapon set up for game play

Quote Originally Posted by ThEfAsMaN View Post
    where are the attachment's???

noob's on ftb2 are too beginner to not use a scope!!!

oops ill just edit the post and put the attachments 2 put with guns and ill just put wat lik grenades and explosives there is that are good for those weapons just for the noobs lol
    PART OF 1337

CODE PORTER

User Info Menu

Why is that the best? ATS-86 and the SR-22 are better than the STG... And the SFCR-LW is better than the M16...
    Contact me if you want to play the EU version of SOCOM.

@People from the EU game: I dont hack. I sometimes hack back, but I am here to learn. If you are seeing this, then chances are you hack, sorry to those that dont ;)

I can spell SyKotik-KaNun :D

User Info Menu

Exclamation Re: best weapon set up for game play

Quote Originally Posted by Nice marmite View Post
    Why is that the best? ATS-86 and the SR-22 are better than the STG... And the SFCR-LW is better than the M16...

actually thats where ur wrong the m16 is better because its lik a one shot kill type deal and the stg is good for close quarters and far
    PART OF 1337

Wu-Tang

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nice marmite View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by baby.j.3.s.u.s View Post
    actually thats where ur wrong the m16 is better because its lik a one shot kill type deal and the stg is good for close quarters and far
    That's all really a matter of opinion. It's based on what the player likes. Also, I dont see a real point to this thread.
    "These cats they sentimental such with a gentle touch
    Dancin' double dutch and all sayin' nothin' much" -Black Thought

User Info Menu

That's why it's being closed. There is no "best" setup for this game. It's personal opinion, and I personally don't like either of these set ups. This is a waste

Also to prevent further mishaps/flamage..