User Tag List

Thread: new way to do clan tags

-_-Gifted-_-

User Info Menu

Exclamation new way to do clan tags

okay so a couple weeks ago i came back to socom and noticed that some people had the tm outside the bracket on their tag, how do you do that? i know how to make all the other junk blah blah blah but how do you do it like this, uhm say.....[Legendz]tm......or the new ak47 clan im in [ak47]dX. with color and stuff, ill rep up who ever even slightly helps.
    -_-GoDs_GiFt-_-
    I've Got The Gift
    Do you?
    What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
    ConsoleDiscussions Staff are like Police, Dont mess with them lol
    Rep Up If I Helped

Å*ïMjJLÿ Th£ ßëâšT

User Info Menu

Re: new way to do clan tags

lol i was almost gonna make a thread about this...i dont know the answer yet.

new way to do clan tags

User Info Menu

yu can only use 15 characters so if u use 16 it will hide la last part of the clan tag
    ADD ME ON FTB2: cygbor360 and _--Chriz--_

new way to do clan tags

User Info Menu

i no how to it(i was one of the few that figured it out...lol) with letters outside the brackets but i cant get online with my psp cuz its a jew and hates online

-_-Gifted-_-

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D4RK_HACK3R View Post
    i no how to it(i was one of the few that figured it out...lol) with letters outside the brackets but i cant get online with my psp cuz its a jew and hates online
    well how about you tell us how to do it lol
    -_-GoDs_GiFt-_-
    I've Got The Gift
    Do you?
    What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
    ConsoleDiscussions Staff are like Police, Dont mess with them lol
    Rep Up If I Helped

DaT N!G9a!

User Info Menu

theres a gen laying around
    its me TOWELIE bytch Only Gangsta Admin Wit Pink. Others Wit Pink Are 9aY

ADD ME ON

360: iTs ToWeLiE

PSN: DaTz_ToWeLiE

new way to do clan tags

User Info Menu

Okay im not 100% positive but this is my theory any way so someone try it out and tell me if it works (don't have my hacked PSP at the moment as it is being fixed). Extended clan tags allow 15 characters, if you use 15 or 16 i think it will blank out the end bracket so your tag will be [whatever with no end bracket. If you did your code to include the proper # of spaces after the TM to hide the outside bracket, and include the bracket in the tag, it should work. Like if the tag is say, Elite, in red, Elite is 5 letters, red counts as four so thats 9, the end bracket would be 10, and the TM 3, for a total of 13. Add 2 spaces after the TM and see if it works, if not try 3. This is just a theory, im not even sure if it will accept spaces in clan tags or not, but its just a theory i had as i was poking around reading different posts. Try it, see if it works for ya. 8)

new way to do clan tags

User Info Menu

Im pretty sure this game is dead.. and like no one plays it but hackers... :S

C# Developer and GFX
    Spoiler

Contact me at - [email protected]

new way to do clan tags

User Info Menu

eazy all you do is put ]<that then the Tm and then right after you put the tm you have to go down on your down button till you see a thin block its not the first one you see you need to go down until you see a second thin box and the put that in and you should have the tm outside the box