User Tag List

Thread: hacking please help

hacking please help

User Info Menu

hacking please help

ok i downloaded chickHen onto my psp 2000 slim and i updated to 5.03 ocfw and everythin i did wat im supposed to and everytime i try to enable chickhen it dsnt work it dsnt flash or redirect me to the chickhen page it freezes and shuts off, can some1 plzzz hlp me :unsure:
    tag-color-long FTB2 add me, +rep+ if i helped or thanks

hacking please help

User Info Menu

Re: hacking please help

y would u get chickhen if u have a 2000 just do it wit a pandora
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

hacking please help

User Info Menu

cause im not going to get a pandora until i get my own money which a pandora would be about $20 dollars and i have $5 and i get $10 a week but shipping and handling would be xtra so yeah
    tag-color-long FTB2 add me, +rep+ if i helped or thanks

hacking please help

User Info Menu

Go to Settings --> System Settings --> Restore Default Settings and select "Yes". Go Back to Settings --> System Settings and set USB Auto Connect AND UMD™ Auto-Start to OFF. Then go back and try it again! As usual it still may take several tries. Please Rep+ and give thanks if I helped!
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

._________.

User Info Menu

u don't need a pandora, look in the homebrew section right here on this site, you can install 5.00 m33-6 using the chickhen exploit and hellcat's recovery package, and theres even a convenient installer that takes all the hard work out of it for you over in homebrew. The chickhen thing takes a lot of tries sometimes to get it to work, but it does work. Like s2h6699 said, restore your default settings, and try a few times. If it still doesn't wanna work for you, click on some stuff in your xmb and then try it. I dont know why, but it really dores help. And that thing with hellcat's recovery flasher does work too to get u a full fledged cfw, I've used it. Chickhen sucks, just go for 5.00-6
    _____