User Tag List

Thread: Aswome Code!

Aswome Code!

User Info Menu

Aswome Code!

Ok i was wondering does anybody have a code that when you shoot your gun anywhere like in the sky or at the wall everybody dies at the same time in the game you joined? Beacause they have that for socom 3 and ca so i was wondering if anybody has this code or can make it.

Aswome Code!

User Info Menu

Re: Aswome Code!

Ca = Combat Arms And if its for Combatarms it would be called superbullets

Aswome Code!

User Info Menu

Their was a code like that but no1 released it
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

Aswome Code!

User Info Menu

Unhappy Re: Aswome Code!

Quote Originally Posted by coder12 View Post
    Ok i was wondering does anybody have a code that when you shoot your gun anywhere like in the sky or at the wall everybody dies at the same time in the game you joined? Beacause they have that for socom 3 and ca so i was wondering if anybody has this code or can make it.
    I joined a game with this angry hacker and he just hid in a wall while being invisible shooting an M00E3 the whole time... there was like 3 of my hacker friends in the game at the time and they couldn't stop OR find him... (He bypassed my friends' Inf health codes)

Aswome Code!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nutterz View Post
    I joined a game with this angry hacker and he just hid in a wall while being invisible shooting an M00E3 the whole time... there was like 3 of my hacker friends in the game at the time and they couldn't stop OR find him... (He bypassed my friends' Inf health codes)
    ya same here but i dont see it being released anytime soon or maybe even at all

Thank me or Rep + if i helped
    I_JUST_FRAGED_U ON FTB 2
    Goals
    Reach Up to 100 posts by Jan 20 [X]
    Create 5 Tutorials [1/5]

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

ihkfhdfk lolnice code