User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No more...?

No more...?

User Info Menu

Exclamation No more...?

i dont know if its just me or does it seem like ftb2 codes are done? but i dont really know... what about when ftb3 comes out? will there be new codes? how will we be able to get online without the right firm ware!? i know there psn enabler. but they havnt made it for ftb3 yet!... so what about ftb2! why dont people just release all those dum vip and "special" codes out! share the wealth! teach the noobs how to make codes! pass it on to the next generation! c'mon! im tired of punk hackers saying dum shit to people that wanna learn! we all start somewhere right! so come on! start! teach us and answer our damn questions! we need to unite and make one code...one code that will rule them all. lol what do you think?

No more...?

User Info Menu

Re: No more...?

johnny gave us direct orders, anybody posting ftb3 codes when the game comes out will be BANNED!!!

Besides, the people making the codes will be the people who already make codes and who don't want to pass on the knowledge (because many of them are dicks)

Also, I heard that ftb3 will require a new version of fw that hasn't been released yet (I don't know the number) and won't start up unless it has that version (just a rumor)

No more...?

User Info Menu

Not releasin anythig on ftb3 just to a couple ppl that I kno will not leak stuff. Yea most likely their will have to get by the start up of the game that most likely will require the 6.10 or higher firmware
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

No more...?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B1G_BR0TH3R View Post
    johnny gave us direct orders, anybody posting ftb3 codes when the game comes out will be BANNED!!!

Besides, the people making the codes will be the people who already make codes and who don't want to pass on the knowledge (because many of them are dicks)

Also, I heard that ftb3 will require a new version of fw that hasn't been released yet (I don't know the number) and won't start up unless it has that version (just a rumor)
    i think thats a wonderful order, finally a game we can all play legit on

No more...?

User Info Menu

Your gunna have to have a pnabler patched for ftb3, but it will never get released. A handful of the socom ftb3 users will be hackers. So everyone claiming they are gunna hack ftb3 are wrong.

Wu-Tang

User Info Menu

Not really a rumor, but any game that uses psn network needs the highest updated fw or the game won't start and psn won't sign you in, and as long as those handful of users don't get mad at each other and release it. I could careless if I have to play legit and update my fw.
    "These cats they sentimental such with a gentle touch
    Dancin' double dutch and all sayin' nothin' much" -Black Thought

No more...?

User Info Menu

LOL.

FTB3 will be using PSN.
    GL playing it with custom firmware.
    It'll be like trying to play resistance..
    except I bet it'll also have a really good anti-cheat engine along with the PSN sign-in.
    ISOBlueGuy
    [aka]
    BlueGuyKisame

site n00b

User Info Menu

but if its gonna have to be on OFW then that means no iso huh?

No more...?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by raumulin View Post
    but if its gonna have to be on OFW then that means no iso huh?
    u can still make a cso jus set ur vsh menu to a UMD an plug ur USB in an upload the game an have that person compress it a cso
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

site n00b

User Info Menu

but don't you need CFW to do that?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast