User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help lol =[

Help lol =[

User Info Menu

Help lol =[

i used tensions anti bann and i got banned then i used it and it dont skip it =[ how what do i do it doesent have a date to come off?? and it says suspension of the player name used??????

Help lol =[

User Info Menu

Re: Help lol =[

The servers keep getting updated, their aren't a lot of anti bans that work anymore, even some codes that never 35 are now causing the dreaded Error 35.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Help lol =[

User Info Menu

so i am banned for life???? when do i get unbanned???

Help lol =[

User Info Menu

Yo if u haven't realized tesions can't code if u read most if his threads ppl say the code doesn't work like the rest of them. I made a anti ban but only 1 person has it other than me an this one u can leave on an leave rooms with it. But not releasin cuz that will be bad
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

MiLk = Da BoMb

User Info Menu

TheGeekLover dis happen to me yesterday i had to currupt my psid then make a new name to get online...

Help lol =[

User Info Menu

Fuck so i have to forget about my username =[

MiLk = Da BoMb

User Info Menu

i guess so idc much bout name i was on lol it was a random one i made cuz i was already banned

Help lol =[

User Info Menu

so no way to accses sftb2 with my acc i might have to find searcch dam make a code

Most Wanted

User Info Menu

lol y u use code that trigger 35? but anyway just used NitePr to unban yourself.
    HI man................. FU!

Rep+ Donate ! If i help

Help lol =[

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    lol y u use code that trigger 35? but anyway just used NitePr to unban yourself.
    Seriously... Corrupt your PSID and you should be unbanned, I think you have to make a new account though if I'm not mistaken. I haven't played in awhile, so I can't remember.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast