User Tag List

Thread: Anti ban/anti 35 idea

Anti ban/anti 35 idea

User Info Menu

Anti ban/anti 35 idea

I have a great idea for a anti ban if it works It should be VIP but what about a code or prx that would be corrupting your psid ( always) when you turn it on if you read my thread about unbanning this could work

Anti ban/anti 35 idea

User Info Menu

Re: Anti ban/anti 35 idea

When you corrupt your PSID you cant go back into the game until itis done which has me believe it ties up your MS. If you tied it up every second it would likly lagg or freeze. Also, I don't think corrupting your PSID has anything to do with packets of data, hence irrelevent to a anti-boot. Im no pro, but as I understand it, little packets of information go back and forth beween your PSP and the people you are playing agaist PSPs' and all a boot code does is corrupt a packet that someone recieves and in turn makes them go bye-bye. There is truly no such thing as an anti-boot as there are so many different ways to corrupt the packets of data someone recieves. Obvisouly its a changing value if it must be resent to you such the coordinates of your teammates. If we were to keep this value the same your location of your teammate would always show the same on the map (this an example of how trying to make an antiboot would cause us not to recieve packets we want.) I will paraphrase IMOKs' theroy of an anti-boot: "Trying to block out corrupted packets of data may also block out packets of data that we want".

Not to mention you corrupt PSID after you get banned. Doing it before will have no effect as it banns your current PSID and if the PRX corrupts after it would be the same as only doing it once after you get banned, as you would still be able to make a new name and logg back on -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

Anti ban/anti 35 idea

User Info Menu

They updated their severs a long time ago so curroptin don't work as well as back then an noffex made one already be it curropts every time u load something I for got wat.
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

Anti ban/anti 35 idea

User Info Menu

yeah but read the thread i posted i found that for me if i hold corrupt psid for a slow count to 30 it unbans me strait away try it get one of your names banned and it will say error 35 just click ok and when you get to the accept decline page corrupt for 30 secs

----Added 14/2/2010 at 3:38 PM----
    i know what you mean though how if you corrupt psid it wont ket you return till its done but its something to think about

Anti ban/anti 35 idea

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by aa72on View Post
    yeah but read the thread i posted i found that for me if i hold corrupt psid for a slow count to 30 it unbans me strait away try it get one of your names banned and it will say error 35 just click ok and when you get to the accept decline page corrupt for 30 secs

----Added 14/2/2010 at 3:38 PM----
    i know what you mean though how if you corrupt psid it wont ket you return till its done but its something to think about
    no one bother thinking about it.... because corrupting for 30sec. doesnt work.. -_-

corrupting psid before login isn't even a sure fire way of preventing a ban anymore because of the above reason mentioned that they updated the servers
    ø¤º°`°º¤ø
    ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸, PSP 1000 CFW 5.50GEN-D3
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º
    °`°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º °`°`°
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°
    ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸ PSP 3000 5.03 w/ CFW ENABLER