User Tag List

Thread: Help with BakonICE 2.2?

Help with BakonICE 2.2?

User Info Menu

Exclamation Help with BakonICE 2.2?

Ok, BakonICE 2.2 isnt working with my nitePR. What do I do to fix it? I mean BakonICE 2.1 works with nitePR really good. I have CFW 5.00 m33-6, do I need to upgrade or downgrade? What in the world do I need to do to get my BakonICE 2.2 to work?!?! Thanks... :eyeroll:

Help with BakonICE 2.2?

User Info Menu

Re: Help with BakonICE 2.2?

if ur using a umd that could be the issue

Help with BakonICE 2.2?

User Info Menu

Exclamation Re: Help with BakonICE 2.2?

Well, I tried a umd and a iso. So yeah I have thought about that. Any more suggestions?

TiGeR.Jatt...

User Info Menu

Remember the file could have gotten corrupted don't think its a small file size, anything could get corrupted, or the other thing is that the keys to open it is different but i had bakon ice 2.2 on my psp and they were the same. To open it press triangle up at the same time.
    search my name up on YOUTUBE.
    Im a Punjabi Rapper
    TiGeR JaTT
    Become my FAN on Facebook & Myspace

Help with BakonICE 2.2?

User Info Menu

Hmm.. Well, I am a user of BakonICE 2.1 and know the controls. Good suggestion though. This what happens when I load socom with 2.2 installed. The screen is black and you can hear it reading the disk (in case of a umd) or reading the memory stick (in iso format.) (if you can hear a memory stick...) Anyways, when it comes time for the socom logo and the loading symbol on the right bottom corne of the screen, blue and yellow lines (vertical) shoot up on my screen then disappear in about 2 seconds. I waited and waited just to see if it would load, and my psp just kept making noises, as if it were still loading. But with BakonICE 2.1 installed, socom loads as normal the little nitePR flashes on top of the screen as it should and when I press up & triangle BakonICE 2.1 comes up. So, whats BakonICE 2.2 problem? If it was corrupted, can somebody give me the link. Do you think I need to upgrade from 5.00m33-6 to anything else? Any solutons? please? :o

Help with BakonICE 2.2?

User Info Menu

In, my opinion m33-6 is DA BEST hence nothing to 'UP'grade to. Last time I tried going to GEN I bricked my PSP and it never worked the same again, no matter how many times I reflashed. Sometimes I have your problem but it still loads, only some of the codes don't work. It's harder to knife peeps now. Oh, and theres a thread about BakonICE 2.2... That's why we have a search feature. -.-"
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

Help with BakonICE 2.2?

User Info Menu

Did you try vto upgrade to gen-D 3???
    Add me on FTB3
    SmokeyG101

Help with BakonICE 2.2?

User Info Menu

Yeah I tried the search feature, it brought me to the thread and I didnt find out much. I thought maybe somebody could help. And no I havent tried Gen-D3 because, some people have told me as stated above that 5.00m33-6 is the best.

okay, (off subject question) can somebody explain how teleknife works, give me the player id info and how to use it, and a good teleknife code? Maybe some anti-ban too and anti-35 that doesnt boot me as soon as i turn it on.

Thanks.

Help with BakonICE 2.2?

User Info Menu

i have the exact same problem i use a umd since i cant find the right socom iso
    socom dosn't load with bakonice2.2 but it loads with bakonice2.1

when i first put bakonice2.2 in my psp it worked for a while then when i turned off my psp and started socom again it dosn't let socom load