User Tag List

Thread: Freezing, SELECTIVE KILLS, ZOOM TELEPORT

Freezing, SELECTIVE KILLS, ZOOM TELEPORT

User Info Menu

Angry Freezing, SELECTIVE KILLS, ZOOM TELEPORT

OK, i dunno if i am the only one having this problem or not, but recently, for whatever reason, when i use either one of my selective kills, or my zoom teleport, when i try to turn them off, I freeze up. This was never the case. I used to be able to turn one, or both, of them off without freezing or any other further trouble. Curious if anyone is having this same problem, or if you know of a solution, cause im stuck. I can't knife with the Zoom teleport on, or teleport with knife on. Also, i used to be able, like, if i had selective kill on for one game, and then the next game started, i would have to turn the selective kill off and back on a again, so that the selective part of it would return to my start menu, but now it won't work anymore, it just freezes me. I'm not sure what to do, if anything, just looking for some input.

User Info Menu

Re: Freezing, SELECTIVE KILLS, ZOOM TELEPORT

Sounds to me like both codes (tele, knife) use the same hook. If you recently changed your FW it's defiantly your hooks.

http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...93/#post187481
    Last edited by S2h6699; 07-16-2010 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Added my thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

User Info Menu

Re: Freezing, SELECTIVE KILLS, ZOOM TELEPORT

havent changed FW recently, and i read the tut, and fully understand it, but can i change that value to anything that i want and it will change the hooks?