User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTH Is Going on With FTB2 SERVER???

WTH Is Going on With FTB2 SERVER???

User Info Menu

Exclamation WTH Is Going on With FTB2 SERVER???

I dunno what the story is, but everytime i try to log on on my 1000 (m33-6) i get SVO Server Error (21) has been encountered. My 3000 (OFW 6.20) was logged on at the same time, and as I was typing this, just received SVO Server Error (2). I was in the process of checking how many people were online, and there were only 85 total people online (The norm for this time of day is anywhere between 350-500). I can't even seem to get past the Online User Agreement... Hopefully someone is just testing some kind of Server Lag/Lock/Boot, but its getting a little irritating. At first I thought it might be because of the CFW on my 1000, pehaps they added some kind of FW check or something, but then I got an error on my unhacked 3000, so I suppose that couldnt be it. Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem. I did see quite a few people on my friends' list logging off, on, off, on repeatedly so I assume it is a server wide issue. Please reply with your thoughts/comments.

User Info Menu

Re: WTH Is Going on With FTB2 SERVER???

Server matnice
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

User Info Menu

Server maitenance is generally every thursday morning, from like 7-9 AM, ive never seen server maintenance on a wednesday before. also, when they are doing maitenance it doesnt even show the agreement, gets to Connecting To Server...verifying player info... and then it just says "Returning to Main Lobby" . I think it is something more than that, the end of FTB2 maybe?

User Info Menu

I am having the same problem on 5.00 m33-6 they better not have a update

User Info Menu

nahhh, my 3000 is official, and im getting the same error... well, its off to FTB1 until further notice, lol

User Info Menu

lol can you send me a
    frend reques on ftb2 when you can get on. If you can my user is midnightrun9859

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by U.BeeN.StryKeD View Post
    I dunno what the story is, but everytime i try to log on on my 1000 (m33-6) i get SVO Server Error (21) has been encountered. My 3000 (OFW 6.20) was logged on at the same time, and as I was typing this, just received SVO Server Error (2). I was in the process of checking how many people were online, and there were only 85 total people online (The norm for this time of day is anywhere between 350-500). I can't even seem to get past the Online User Agreement... Hopefully someone is just testing some kind of Server Lag/Lock/Boot, but its getting a little irritating. At first I thought it might be because of the CFW on my 1000, pehaps they added some kind of FW check or something, but then I got an error on my unhacked 3000, so I suppose that couldnt be it. Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem. I did see quite a few people on my friends' list logging off, on, off, on repeatedly so I assume it is a server wide issue. Please reply with your thoughts/comments.
    Same thing here

User Info Menu

I know error was either a 1.4 boot code that never got ported,or it is your wifi connection.but idk about 21.

User Info Menu

Woah wtfff..

I wonder if this is the end. Then again, it cant be because ftb1 is still up and running lol
    Wie können wir mehr zurückzahlen, als gemessen werden kann?

LEVI'S

User Info Menu

same error

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast