Socom server

whats going on with the severs like nothings right it looks corrupted

Aspiring GFx Artist

User Info Menu

Re: Socom server

Lol, no clue.

Theres no medleys.
    You can't even create a game sometimes.
    When you join, it looks as if someone has the wall on.

I'd love to know aswell.

Wiz Khalifa 'This Plane'
    Go Here To get a FREE PSN card.
    "Screamin Ehf' those who hated, Im m$ney Afilliated"
    Twitter

Socom server

User Info Menu

Yeah server is definately all ehf'd up, i emailed a fella that I know that works at Zipper, still havent heard back from him. He actually responded to my email one day when the server was completely down all day. SOCOM itself doesnt have the servers anymore, their contract ran out, and they were going to shut the whole thing down, but Zipper decided the game was worth saving, and purchased the rights to run the servers, so they are the ones with the contract, and the ones doing all the maitenence and what not.

If i get a response from him, i will post it in full here, so that everyone knows what the hell is going on.

Completely off topic, Recover, homie, make me an avatar! lol

Socom server

User Info Menu

Man I hope you post an email soon, I am pretty worried they are closing down the servers :(

I would hate to see this game go, I love it, and I have just started getting back into it more.

Just to let you guys know, about 2 hours ago, I successfully created a game, called "!FFA IS GOOD", and it is still populated. That was after I have read another post on the official forums about not being able to create games, which leads me to believe it is going through periods of not working. All the medleys or at least most are gone though.

Hope someone can find something official, or shed some light on this, I really hope everything turns out ok.

[EDIT]

Literally after about 5 minutes of posting this, I tried again to create a game, and it worked. The medleys are still gone, but I think this is just some kind of server problem.
    Last edited by Killerbyte; 08-22-2010 at 01:52 AM.

Socom server

User Info Menu

It is a hacker who is doing it socom knows about just cant fix it lol