User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any old SOCOMers around?

1zz

User Info Menu

Re: Any old SOCOMers around?

oh yeah i forgot about thoose...because ftb1 or ftb2 have a crosstalk mode for combined assault

If i helped please rep me ^,donate points,or "thank me".
    Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

Any old SOCOMers around?

User Info Menu

I use to have a lot of socom videos on youtube until my account was deleted. This is the only known video of any codes I've made during the PS2 socom era:

YouTube- CC: Secret Codes, Harry's Codes

Here's another video of when my team [mvh] started hacking the first socom ftb:
    YouTube- SOCOM FTB Hacks

Quote Originally Posted by Raumy View Post
    ohmehgawd yess!
    original ps2 socom hacker!?!
    socom 2 for ps2 was the shit!
    Those were the best socoms, just 1 and 2, 3 and CA weren't that great. I only hacked ftb and ftb2 for the fun of it, playing them just wasn't any fun so I left the hacking scene.

I did get socom confrontation on ps3 and it was pretty decent, best game since socom 2 and the only one ive bought in 2 years.
    Last edited by Harry62; 08-26-2010 at 09:53 PM.

1zz

User Info Menu

those videos were pretty beast :)

Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

Any old SOCOMers around?

User Info Menu

i been around since aug. 2007

1zz

User Info Menu

so youve been playing about a year longer then me.

Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

Any old SOCOMers around?

User Info Menu

Hey Harry, it's me poorkingz. I just wanted to let you know that I have just found the memory scanning function and with a routine that checks which addresses are being loaded from, I am able to use codes that ban without getting banned. I originally found it for FTB2 and the bypass can be ported to FTB1, S3, and probably other PS2 Socoms.

Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something.

Any old SOCOMers around?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by poorkingz View Post
    Hey Harry, it's me poorkingz. I just wanted to let you know that I have just found the memory scanning function and with a routine that checks which addresses are being loaded from, I am able to use codes that ban without getting banned. I originally found it for FTB2 and the bypass can be ported to FTB1, S3, and probably other PS2 Socoms.
    Do explain more, I looked for that for ages in socom 2 before codemajic. How did you find it?

Any old SOCOMers around?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Harry62 View Post
    Do explain more, I looked for that for ages in socom 2 before codemajic. How did you find it?
    The anticheat uses a disguised or modified version of MD5. However, it still uses the same constants for initializing the digest. I found the function by tracing the usage of those constants. Finding this on the PS2 first would probably be very unlikely since it requires a deal of logging and getting banned as a result. Without NitePR's handy live memory viewer and hardware ID changer for bypassing bans, I couldn't have found it.
    Last edited by poorkingz; 08-30-2010 at 03:23 PM.

Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something.

1zz

User Info Menu

hey since most of yall are hackers can 1 or2 of yall make me a few ftb3 gamesaves?

Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

Any old SOCOMers around?

User Info Menu

shit im old. ibeen hacking since ftb1. idk whats been going on, lost my memory cards like 9 months ago.
    [SIZE="2"]100h post on January 31!! Rep +and donate if I helped at all. [/SIZE]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast