User Tag List

Thread: Lol Boot

Nuclear Hacker

User Info Menu

Lol Boot

A long time ago, some person booted me. The screen went black and SANDMAN said "Your team's better off without you". Then it went to SOCOM loading screen.
    First off wtf, i was playin FFA, so where sandman come from, and second what is this called, cuz its not a glitch.

RTR = Read The Rules http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...-8th-2008-t55/ (You can put a "F" after the T if you want to anyone who got the joke)
    Rep+ or Thank me If I Helped

Complete Noob

User Info Menu

Re: Lol Boot

Quote Originally Posted by BioHazardouz View Post
    A long time ago, some person booted me. The screen went black and SANDMAN said "Your team's better off without you". Then it went to SOCOM loading screen.
    First off wtf, i was playin FFA, so where sandman come from, and second what is this called, cuz its not a glitch.
    Theres ways the host can "boot" you back to the main menu and campaign. You would need an anti-countdown code to stop it.
    Also Known As: Villain/Project-_-

Nuclear Hacker

User Info Menu

wtf, thats not the point......

RTR = Read The Rules http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...-8th-2008-t55/ (You can put a "F" after the T if you want to anyone who got the joke)
    Rep+ or Thank me If I Helped

Most Wanted

User Info Menu

i just got boot like that today it kick me to my offline loading screen but i still got all online code on witout freezin it even say this game data save automatically too.
    HI man................. FU!

Rep+ Donate ! If i help

Lol Boot

User Info Menu

Guys, Faded and CloseKill came up with a campaign boot that boots you back to various parts of the campaign, including one that starts the movie that comes on if you start the game and dont play, like the demo video, but that IS NOT wat happened to you. You can not boot like that in the middle of the game, has to be when everyone greens up. Also, the only way to anti it is not an "anti countdown" you need host anti codes, specific ones, that block it