User Tag List

Thread: Can anyone update me with whats going on?

Can anyone update me with whats going on?

User Info Menu

hey guys. havent played ftb 2 in at least two years. I know they keep making updates and shit that makes it so everyone has to make new codes (well, find the offset really) to bypass the patch and so on. I'm on 5.50 GEN d-2, and I upgraded by Nite pr to the highest one. I finally foudn a site that had updated codes (this one). But i got a ban already, some error 35 or some shit. I guess what im asking is, can anyone who's been around since TSH like I have (Johnny McKinney perhaps) can someone just give me a recap and what's happened with ftb 2. And also, what codes I need and or rules I should know about hacking online so I don't get banned? I really just wnna use my favs, like flash, infinite health and ammo, and Vertical clipping. but I don't know what anti codes or any of that shit that I need now. Thanks for your time

Most Wanted

User Info Menu

Re: Can anyone update me with whats going on?

FTB2 is *****^ cuz ppl like u (NO OFFEND) AND HERE ARE THE ANTI-35 turn on when u in a room only! cant leave either!

#-Anti-35
    0x004FC850 0x00000000
    0x0037C020 0x00000000
    0x0049C588 0x00000000
    0x00147BD4 0x00000000
    HI man................. FU!

Rep+ Donate ! If i help

User Info Menu

Re: Can anyone update me with whats going on?

Sick man, thanks. And ruined because of people like me? People who only hack or glitch in rooms designated to do so purely for the fascination of experimenting with altered game data? Ok, you got me