User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Farewell to the idiot jwil/NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

Farewell to the idiot jwil/NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

The Truth about Jwil#24 .a.k.a. NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

Well to start lied about so much shit on every site and most all socom ftb2 itself.
    I didn't know wat i had to i lost my dad thursday night he passed away. i was the last person to speak to my father we laughed we talked n stuff lik tht. my father was cookin wen he said he had a headache n went to lay down. me lik an ass ignored him n stay on Consolediscussions n ftb2 not payin attention to him. he was upstairs diein while i was their pickin fights with ppl on socom.

My Apology to those i ever offended or claim i hated:
    First of all i want to apologize to Tonic it was on osh wen i first meet tonic. something happened i cnt remeber wat and me n tonic went at it. tht little beef we had spread to every site i bumped into tonic on. i dnt remeber wat the fight was about but i can tell u it was probably stupid n i probably started it. so im srry for tht. Theirs to many ppl i had arugments n fighs wit tht i cnt aplogize to them all but ye im srry.

My Apology to Socom(FTB2):
    I want to apologize to everyone especially non-hacker/hackers on socom. i went and banned n booted every single can on socom n wouldnt stopped even wen they begged me to stop.

My little ESEALS incident: I didnt something so disgustin in eseals tht mad everyone afraid to enter. i went into eseals banning every clan tht entered later no one enetered eseals unless they were in a locked room. the server has been empty for the past 3 weeks no awl w.e. wars cuz of me enterin rooms invisbly n bannin ppl lik a damn fool.

Truth about me not lies for once: I made statements like im a coder on socom or w.e i u havent figured out NyC.xXBRONX.NyC isnt a coder than im tellin u now im not a coder only a porter. i never made a code lied about tht to neither did i have server boot. i was juss so fast at enterin a room bootin it n movin on to do 20 more rooms. One thing i didnt lie at is bein good at computers/websites so if u need anything with those ill be glad to help

im still angry at the fact my dad passed away ye i wish i snapped out of the stupid things i were doin to a game earlier. im 18 now attendin Minnesota college was a little to mature to be actin lik this. i realize thier are 6 ppl on this site tht goes to the same college as me i pm u so u'll kno.

i will be playin socom still but imma reverse wat i did n be a socom cop lol n do good ban evil hackers tht were juss lik me im pretty sure their arent to many evil hackers tht would sit on socom 4 a fukin day n bann ppl.

wen i return to this site probably April,14th day after my dads birthday to help out instead of bein unuseful. i will port any codes for anyone includin boot codes(jals) since thts all im good at n nothin else. - Plz accept my apology to any1 i pissed off. i even apology to Johnny for somethin i did a while bac i think he rembeers n wen i return i promise to be more helpful.

User Info Menu

Re: Farewell to the idiot jwil/NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

wow, I'm slightly touched. however the only complaint with the whole thing is your spelling, it sucks, so many errors, but other then that, wow, I'm sorry to hear that your dad died

Complete Noob

User Info Menu

Wow dude im sorry your dad died you should be glad that you at least talked to him and just so you dont feel guilty, you didnt know he was dying and he said it was just a headache. I would of done the same thing you did. Anyways my sympathy to you and your family. Your father is with god now, probably sharing a six-pack having a good time.

Sympathy to you and your family.

User Info Menu

yo thats alrite..but u got me mad wen u ban my friends in eseals and boot me in games.but i forgive u..sorry about ur dad
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

Quote Originally Posted by blackkid View Post
    yo thats alrite..but u got me mad wen u ban my friends in eseals and boot me in games.but i forgive u..sorry about ur dad
    thx u all n ye im truely srry about tht bannin bootin rampage i went on wish i stop earlier maybe socom would still be a little alive.

Å*ïMjJLÿ Th£ ßëâšT

User Info Menu

so thats why eseals was once empty...are u the dude with the invisible name and boot rooms?...
    what was the cause of your dad's death?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by XxWolfheartxX View Post
    why the hell would you boot and ban rooms for no fucking reason, and now you want us to feel sorry for you.
    yo wolfheart chill out we all make mistakes lol
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by XxWolfheartxX View Post
    what he did is not a mistake, he just wanted to be an asshole to everyone who plays socom.
    May i remind you its just a game!! So chill out

User Info Menu

Sorry to hear the news, my sympathy to you and your family.
    Peace
    CLOSED FOR THE SEASON

User Info Menu

I accept yo apologe Brooklyn and sorry to hear yo dad passed away.:unsure:

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast