User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [BEST] NitePr MKULTRA

[BEST] NitePr MKULTRA

User Info Menu

[BEST] NitePr MKULTRA

I never saw A BEST NITEPR THAN THIS ONE!

Look what WeaponX wroted: ( This was writed for the last Versiom )

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Added Features:
    Text in game, (with keyboard built in to "x" menu) THIS IS HALF NOFX'S WORK HE WROTE THE SUB THAT LOADS AND SENDS THE TEXT SO MAKE SURE YOU THANK HIM!!!!!!!!!

Things to know about the keyboard:
    it only works in game, not in the lobby.

Controls:
    Triangle sends the text, you must hold the triangle button for more then 1 second and let go, if you hold it it will spam, and eventually give you network error 35.

Start is the shift button.

Select dumps the chat window text to a file.

Square is the backspace button.

Other Features:
    Now browsers and decoders are 1 window press start while in a browser to turn it into a decoder, to turn it back into a browser press start again.

Also the options menu has a sub menu for the colors, while in the color menu press the start button to toggle color options (not complete being lazy here). press start again to return to normal options menu.

Added PSID corrupter back into the program (thanks sanik) if you get banned, just go into ms0;/seplugins/nitePR/ and remove the nitePRimportant.bin, next time nitePR is ran it creates a new .bin file.

Fixed:
    Weird scroll bug that caused people to crash has been fixed.

Allocated heap to 1024kb this is my 2nd attempt to give more ram to nitePR in hopes of clearing up issues with people not being able to use a larger database.

Removed Features:
    All ftb2 features have been removed, lock mic, inf mic time, and animation control features are GONE.

Note to new users:
    THIS PRX DOES NOT WORK ON 3.71 DONT ATTEMPT IT YOU'LL BE WASTING YOUR TIME , ALSO IF YOU CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO INSTALL IT YOU SHOULDN'T BE USING IT,

Shouts and credit:
    The original creators of nitePR SANiK, imk, Telazorn, (i took the names from rev j correct me if im wrong)
    Nofx Anti-QuickJay for help, ideas and theory.
    And the peeps from FTB2 and Syphon Filter who crave MORE MORE MORE and constantly toss ideas @ me.

Screenshots:
    Found HERE
    Its REALLY COOL! I din't maked, but I get creds for postim...

I try take some screen shots, but I could...

Its Light Blue + Kind off Dark Blue ( Not Baybe Blue )

If thoso dosen't work, download from here:

Parent Directory
    MKULTRAV1.1.zip
    MKULTRAV1.10.zip
    MKULTRAV1.11.zip
    MKULTRAV1.12.zip
    MKULTRAV1.2.zip
    MKULTRAV1.3.zip
    MKULTRAV1.4.zip
    MKULTRAV1.5.zip
    MKULTRAV1.6.zip
    MKULTRAV1.7.zip
    MKULTRAV1.8.zip
    MKULTRAV1.9.zip
    screenshots/

Screen Shots, ware not working... I download MKULTRAV1.9.zip but right now, I am going to download the lastest one: MKULTRAV1.12.zip...

Sorry I need to go.. =P Thats why I wroted fast, abnd theres is some words all like H6I

It have also:

Temperature off the ROOM
    Battery Info
    You can TURN ON in the MENU! No need to be out off the NitePr Menu
    Shows what game you are at! Like, right now I am on socom and in the top its say: "UCUS-98645"

IT GOT USB WITH IT! SO YOU DON'T NEED TO GO OUT OFF THE GAME TO ADD MOOR CODES!

PS: YOU NEED TO REFRESH CODE ( TO REFRESH GO TO OPTIONS AND THE LAST OPTION )
    Last edited by DarkBlood; 08-22-2008 at 09:18 PM.

[BEST] NitePr MKULTRA

User Info Menu

Re: [BEST] NitePr MKULTRA

This is whitepr not nitepr, but still it's basically the same thing only that whitepr is a modded version of nitepr from what i've heard.

[BEST] NitePr MKULTRA

User Info Menu

Nope in gamingcube someone posted this thing a while back ago and he said its called "New WhitePR (NEW NAME) MKULTRA" so yeah its white pr.

Å*ïMjJLÿ Th£ ßëâšT

User Info Menu

i think im one of the people complaining about the limit of the database...^_^...stop flamin wether its night or white i dont care no wa da color is stil rokz!

Serial Hacker

User Info Menu

does this work for 3.71 m33-2 ???

Online RECTIFIER

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Re: [BEST] NitePr MKULTRA

No when it was posting on gamingcube.net it said if you're trying to install on 3.71m33 it's not going to work.
    FTB2 Username:AZAZEL

Å*ïMjJLÿ Th£ ßëâšT

User Info Menu

hey wata hell?the database limit is only 30kb?almost all of my codes are gone?

Online RECTIFIER

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Re: [BEST] NitePr MKULTRA

that's why I switched back over NitePR Rev K with MKULTRA 30kb is the limit of codes it can handle.
    FTB2 Username:AZAZEL

[BEST] NitePr MKULTRA

User Info Menu

y does my psp turns off when i try to go online???

[BEST] NitePr MKULTRA

User Info Menu

i had that too, i freeze and it shuts off, im like wtF!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast