User Tag List

Thread: Nite PR won't cooporate with my PSP.

Nite PR won't cooporate with my PSP.

User Info Menu

Exclamation Nite PR won't cooporate with my PSP.

I Seem to have a problem with Nite PR. Bot REV J and K. When activated (When the message "Hit home and hold vol - and +" is at the top of your screen and when the hacks are loaded) FTB2 won't load up the multiplayer. At all. But as soon as i disable the Nite PR.prx, the multiplayer loads up. How do i fix this? I need it because i like fighting fire with fire. Know what i mean? Help me out please.

----Added 1/3/2009 at 3:54 PM----
    I don't know what i did, but not it no longers gives me the error. But instead of allowing me to choose a access point, it gives me the screen with the background of a map and a scan bar going across it. No test at all. What the hell!?
    (The Slim PSP Pandora Batteries burning a damn hole in your pockets? Check out my link on how to convert your own. VVVVVVVVVV)
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...andora-t11817/

User Info Menu

Re: Nite PR won't cooporate with my PSP.

Damn dude ur screwed! Ha that sounds junk, idk what could be up. Oh i know.... When u download nitepr or j and K the folder says all other firmwares and another folder says 3.71 or sumthin. Make sure u choose the all other firmwares folder
    Ftb2 name: _-CHRONiC-420-_
    Clan: [M87ELR]
    SNiPE!!!!

User Info Menu

Did you try reloading nite-pr?

Legend of Socom

User Info Menu

get rev L if u have a higher firmware

User Info Menu

ya nite pr works for me but not white pr thats a rip off i would try nite pr rev k

User Info Menu

I didnt know rev L was out. I heard Sanik stop working on nite pr. And i've reloaded 5 times. And I'm tempted to try the 3.71 version.
    (The Slim PSP Pandora Batteries burning a damn hole in your pockets? Check out my link on how to convert your own. VVVVVVVVVV)
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...andora-t11817/

Legend of Socom

User Info Menu

what firmware is urs

User Info Menu

MY FIRMWARE IS 3.80m33-6 and nite pr rev k works for me u need to get hellcats recovery flasher so u can download any software version..