User Tag List

Thread: Ban Code

Ban Code

User Info Menu

Ban Code

i just want to ban certain hackers cuz dey all ways boot my room or ban my clan members and yes i kno dey can curropt der psid and change der name but i it doesn't matter
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

Ban Code

User Info Menu

Re: Ban Code

well nobody here will give it to you, however if you use the SEARCH function you might just happen to come across it

Ban Code

User Info Menu

i did ima double check it
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

Quote Originally Posted by blackkid View Post
    i did ima double check it
    omg juss pm me n ill giv u it gosh its not a big deal theirs bttr codes now

Ban Code

User Info Menu

i just want to ban certain hackers cuz dey all ways boot my room or ban my clan members and yes i kno dey can curropt der psid and change der name but i it doesn't matter
    Wow anyone asking for the ban code.... U dont want to ban hackers because we already can unban ourselves easily.
    Anyone askin for ban or boot codes are noobs that will go around and ban for no reason. no one give it to him
    Ftb2 name: _-CHRONiC-420-_
    Clan: [M87ELR]
    SNiPE!!!!

Ban Code

User Info Menu

yo i got like 30 to 40 boots most likely..yo but watever if u dont believe me get at me on socom and ill show u em Bl4Ck.KiD... ask almost all da non hackers if dey kno me a say im cool and dont do dat hackin in rooms stuff
    Psp Coder - Mips, C

Ban Code

User Info Menu

You have all those boots because YOU are the ones going into random rooms booting people. So some people go to your rooms and boot you. That's what you call karma. So not out fault you have 30 to 40 boots that have the same function and go booting people.
    .: PSN iD - KaoTiiK_ReFLeX :.

Ban Code

User Info Menu

dude there is really no reason for u to have the ban code anyway, u will ban non hackers by accident and they cant do shit about it
    Ftb2 name: _-CHRONiC-420-_
    Clan: [M87ELR]
    SNiPE!!!!

Ban Code

User Info Menu

ditto. if that guy is non hacker. cant do shit abt it

Ban Code

User Info Menu

yo i got like 30 to 40 boots most likely..yo but watever if u dont believe me get at me on socom and ill show u em Bl4Ck.KiD... ask almost all da non hackers if dey kno me a say im cool and dont do dat hackin in rooms stuff
    now thats something i dont belive. you may have around that many but theres probably less then 10 altogether.
    for example. normal boot, freeze boot, eroor 12 boot, error 30 boot, error 35 boot. you could just have them assigned to different stuff eg
    shoot = boot, door boot, game boot, lobby boot, boot person talking, boot person typing, boot person looking at you funny...
    the list goes on and on. there still the same in any case, they just come in different categories.