User Tag List

Thread: Anti boot.prx

Anti boot.prx

User Info Menu

Anti boot.prx

Releasing the boot prx was the lamest thing ever.
    I ahve an anti 12, anti spectator eject, anti freeze, and vote and taunt. The most comonly used thing is the boot.prx and i always get booted from dat. If there is an anti release it please
    Ftb2 name: _-CHRONiC-420-_
    Clan: [M87ELR]
    SNiPE!!!!

That Old Dude

User Info Menu

Re: Anti boot.prx

Same here! Last night I played 3 hours and managed to play 2 complete games so it was more like I logged in and out for like 2 1/2 hours!! I never use boots. I'd like to see the gurus work on antis as hard as they work on BOOTS!!

Anti boot.prx

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceGuy View Post
    Same here! Last night I played 3 hours and managed to play 2 complete games so it was more like I logged in and out for like 2 1/2 hours!! I never use boots. I'd like to see the gurus work on antis as hard as they work on BOOTS!!
    For real I hate getting booted specail when I have to restart the whole psp.
    I wish there was anti-boot for in game use.

Complete Noob

User Info Menu

yea i same here there has to be a anti against it

but once you realese an anti then you can easily make a boot that bypasses it...and vice versa

Anti boot.prx

User Info Menu

I'm almost positive there is an anti, but it hasn't been released, and probably never will

Anti boot.prx

User Info Menu

Nice GuitarMasta if you come across one that's work's for you. Hit me up. Please Much Appreciated.