User Tag List

Thread: Help I need ur opinion and maybe a code!

That Old Dude

User Info Menu

Help I need ur opinion and maybe a code!

Ok here's the deal I have a clan on ftb2 and we've gotten pretty big. So of course now we have a pack of haters going around banning my members.
    Now the big issue is is that my people play without cfw and are stuck. I want your opinion on what I should do.
    Should I find a good ban code and go around banning their tag, or leave it alone and hope it wont get worse? (it's already pretty bad)

I didn't want it to come to this, because I formed this group to try to get kids to play right and respect others. But I can't sit and see good kids that don't cheat get banned from a game that they love when they did nothing to deserve it!!

I have never used a ban code or looked for one because I don't want to ban non-hackers by accident....

So if you think I should strike back and have a good code to do it with, PM me with it. But if you think I should just STFU just say so. Hell some of you might be my clans haters!! lol

BTW the reason I put this in the requests section is because I don't have a ban code.

User Info Menu

Re: Help I need ur opinion and maybe a code!

yo are you in the clan DOOIVI? i just joined, im L3GNDARY_DOOIVI. and i joined and im new and the other members told me to watch where i go cuz theres alot of haters
    Lakers Forever! (KO8E_24_8RYANT)

That Old Dude

User Info Menu

As a matter of fact I am the leader of DOOIVI. Welcome to the clan!

BTW When are you going to get by the site and register?!:-)
    Last edited by MrNiceGuy; 07-18-2009 at 01:23 PM.

User Info Menu

i dont know the web-site.. Im kinda new hit me up and add L3GNDARY_DOOIVI. Btw im in roster #3
    Lakers Forever! (KO8E_24_8RYANT)

User Info Menu

Just leave when they come in, banning everyone just makes it worse and brings you into the problem.

That Old Dude

User Info Menu

Yeah that's what I has thinking, but they keep using imposters and some of the youngsters in my clan just don't seem to pay attention or something.....lol the same ones keep getting it over and over. One of my guys got a freaking 1073 day ban!!! I mean WTF!!