User Tag List

Thread: SOCOM FTB 2 suicide boot/crash

SOCOM FTB 2 suicide boot/crash

User Info Menu

HI
    havent played socom in ages but finally got back on now, ages ago i used to be able to crash a whole room by editing the RAM to make one of the taunts have a symbol in it, havent tried it recently but how would I turn that RAM editing address into a code that can be enabled instead of editing the ram all the time?
    thanks
    Last edited by blaze3927; 06-14-2009 at 06:09 AM.

User Info Menu

Re: SOCOM FTB 2 suicide boot/crash

wtf no1's gunna give you dis ur probably a lil kid
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

User Info Menu

Ummm little kid...no..... Im probably the %1 of nitepr users that actually no how to use it instead of just people (probably like you) who copy and paste codes into nitepr and call themselves hackers...I know how to edit ram Addresses and the likes and I use to know that editing a symbol in the taunt (like the x symbol) caused a boot that crashed a whole room including yourself. I never figured out how to turn that into a code and I couldn't be bothered really but now I'm trying to find a practical use for my discovery.
    please I want decent answers from people who no what there talking about instead of the grammatically poor trash I get from the likes of the poster above me who think they're so smart and advanced because they have 256 posts and there probably all trash (for an example read the post above)
    sincerely
    blaze3927
    Last edited by blaze3927; 06-14-2009 at 06:08 AM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blaze3927 View Post
    HI
    havent played socom in ages but finally got back on now, ages ago i used to be able to a whole room by editing the RAM to make one of the taunts have a symbol in it, havent tried it recently but would the no symbol code work for making it crash everyone else but me? also how would I turn that RAM editing address into a code that can be enabled instead of editing the ram all the time?
    thanks

can i say text mod.....this isnt gonna be possible bcuz if it was then there would b custom taunts but there isnt cuz u can only c them not the other ppl in the room and i highly doubt you've been able to do this bcuz taunts can only b made into text mods

and another thing anyone can edit a RAM address......noob

User Info Menu

lol kk let me make it simple, really simple
    when you taunt, your PSP sends a signal to the other PSP's that you are taunting, that signal has a specific RAM address that tells the other PSP what range of data you are sending (i.e. whether it is a mercenary taunt or a SEAL taunt etc...) now a while ago I tried editing that address so that it was effectively corrupted, now that corrupted address crashed all the PSP's connected,
    make sense now?

User Info Menu

Poster or not. I think its a tad funny that you ganan be talking shit about posters (Black.kid....) thining your some hot shot hackers. If your as skilled as you clam to be, you wouldnt be asking. Would you? Nope, youd do it yourself. So obviously your not exactly the skilled hacker you claim to be. So... Just do it yourself, you wont need help from the "People who copy and paste".
    T3AM Royal L3AD3R

User Info Menu

lol kk I get your point
    Quote Originally Posted by Bl4Ck.... View Post
    wtf no1's gunna give you dis ur probably a lil kid
    But you can hardly call that a constructive post

I never claimed to be a hot shot hacker I just know my way around basic programming and the likes, RAM editing is a piece of cake but I never figured out/ found a site that had any knowledge on how to make codes, when I saw this sight it said

Socom FTB 2 hacking

now like you pointed out this site is for those who copy and paste so I guess I'll try and find a site with people that know what there talking about

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blaze3927 View Post
    kk let me make it simple, really simple
    when you taunt, your PSP sends a signal to the other PSP's that you are taunting, that signal has a specific RAM address that tells the other PSP what range of data you are sending (i.e. whether it is a mercenary taunt or a SEAL taunt etc...) now a while ago I tried editing that address so that it was effectively corrupted, now that corrupted address crashed all the PSP's connected,
    make sense now?
    yea that is true but they patched that when they patched the spam taunt thing so u cant do that anymore :(

User Info Menu

Anyway can someone teach me hw to activate DMA codes?? plz

User Info Menu

GMK, I'm pretty sure this ain't the right place.

Second, everyone needs to chill out, give the guy a break.

But blaze, everyone wants boots and all those hacks, but they are confidential. So, I don't think you'll get it. Not from here at least.
    Socom FTB2 AKAs:
    IvIj2.jJaIV-.-X
    zZ.O.j2.E.O.Zz
    octopus88 (So I can be a noob once more ^_^)
    -.jJj2eDaToj2.- |More smiles! :laugh: P.S. I got more AKAs
    D:\Oshada\My Pictures\wow....jpg