User Tag List

Thread: return to a game while using codes

return to a game while using codes

User Info Menu

does anyone have the code where you can be using anti ban / boot code and what not and get out of a game and still be able to join another with out restarting game or switching off wifi cuz it wont let you join the games inless restart??? please and thanks

User Info Menu

Re: return to a game while using codes

I think the updated codes list at the FTB2 section does that...

I got those codes on my NitePR right now and i'm able to turn them on and off and join the game or leave and join another room..

I can even type in the lobby room while they're on, unlike the old codes i had, once you turn them on you can't even type in the lobby room.

Please don't be afraid to Rep +

User Info Menu

impossible,once offline with the 35,you are tehnically offline,but your still online.thats why you werent able to use text chat at the beginning.and since your offline but still online,you cannot do anything but play in that room.

User Info Menu

I'm confused... lol

Please don't be afraid to Rep +

User Info Menu

im talking about, sorry same person!! ok im talking about i got anti ban or wht not, and i use bann codes, but dont get banned but when i turn anti ban/boot on i never can get out and be able to join another game, and dont tell me this is impossible, might be now but ive dont this before in earlier versions.

User Info Menu

thats just how the code is, there isnt a code out yet that allows you to come in and out of rooms as u please ..your better off usin no 35 and no ban codes so that u wnt have to worry about that....i hope i helped

DjX-Og Leader...Current Name ..Spraya.. KingPooh

User Info Menu

no there was a code that was for 1.50 im pritty sure i just cant remember what it was called and it would need to be ported i would think, can someone help me

User Info Menu

here you go random number code0000045x009800 hahahehe

That Guy

User Info Menu

Just use antiboot.prx >.>

User Info Menu

omg, there was a code for revious patched i use to use it, when there was a noob in the room, id hack, then if i where to get tired and wanted to leave and join another room i could with a code, thats anti 35 and some kind of code that lets you still be online and able to join another game with same codes online and not having to go offline, THIS IS TRUE, THERE WAS A CODE all im asking is if i could get that code back from what ever patch it was on i think 1.50 and what the name was called. THATS ALL.