User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Something To F**K Those Hackers, Good

Something To F**K Those Hackers, Good

User Info Menu

Re: Something To F**K Those Hackers, Good

yah man i completely agree wiff yah.... theres a big dif between a hacker and a cheater... well sorta hackers cheat in a way... not if ur a good hacker... i guess

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nice marmite View Post

You forget that people in EU hate cheaters..... The game isnt the same over here...
    you think we like cheaters here in America? hell no.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nice marmite View Post
    In the last few days there has been more and more hacking on the EU servers. Regularly people are getting booted from rooms and killed by noobs woth 1 shot, v. clipping, skywalker, and inf. health.

I have been forced to knife several of them!

However the only knife code that I (yes, I ported it) could port was v7. and it gives really bad lagg and has awful side effects.

So I want anyone to read this to post some anti-noob-hacker codes for me to port... Thanks

(p.s. I have tried porting knife code v66 and, as far as I know, it cant be done)
    what does that mean below in red, anti noob hacker codes. I ported antiboot for ya'll Euro players already and posted it. What other anti's do you need?

So I want anyone to read this to post some anti-noob-hacker codes for me to port... Thanks

Game Save Exploit Founder and Creator...

CODE PORTER

User Info Menu

Its not about antis, i dont need anyone to "port" me codes (although the antiboot was great) I can port them myself. I was just asking if there are any codes that people suggest using against hackers.

Maybe a boot hackers code? or an explanation of how to use slot boot? Or something that will annoy them. When I said, we hate hackers, I kinda mean that there are a lot less of them, because everyone will just leave the game and vote out hackers, etc.

I am one of the only EU players with codes that really do stop you from getting voted (apart from 3rd party)
    Contact me if you want to play the EU version of SOCOM.

@People from the EU game: I dont hack. I sometimes hack back, but I am here to learn. If you are seeing this, then chances are you hack, sorry to those that dont ;)

I can spell SyKotik-KaNun :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12