User Tag List

Thread: Reload animated code

Reload animated code

User Info Menu

Reload animated code

i remember back when there was a code idk wht version of patch, BUT THERE WAS ONE, and it allowed you to like always reload or refresh in game/lobby so that you can actually see your animated MOVING, i would like to get this code back as i no longer have it, and it pry would have to be ported hehe, so if anyone would do that, ID LOVE THAT.

PS: THERE WAS A CODE, IM NOT CRAZY, SO DONT TELL ME IM CRAZY CUZ THERE WAS NO SUCH THING, I REMEMBER USING A CODE THAT DOES THIS, so its REAL. just needs to be found / made again/ ported again. thats all hehe. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING

Reload animated code

User Info Menu

Re: Reload animated code

Im learning how to port now I ported 1 code all ready my self it worked.. so maybe If u find the Code fom the 1.50 Patch or something u could give it to me and ill Try
    To port it to 1.60 :-/
    .::REP+ IF I HELPED::.

CODE PORTER

User Info Menu

If you need any help porting ask me. :D
    Contact me if you want to play the EU version of SOCOM.

@People from the EU game: I dont hack. I sometimes hack back, but I am here to learn. If you are seeing this, then chances are you hack, sorry to those that dont ;)

I can spell SyKotik-KaNun :D

Reload animated code

User Info Menu

umm thats the part i kinda needed help on lol, finding it, then porting it lol, i have no idear where itd be now adays, and i dont think it is in the 1.50 achive cuz it was posted by single post/ thread, dam thats to bad, so many codes forgotten, dam

----Added 21/9/2009 at 7:48 PM----
    o sorry forgot to add, yo ill add you on psn i c u have psn, we shall play sometime hay?