User Tag List

Thread: I need a code jokered to R+[]. WILL REP+

I need a code jokered to R+[]. WILL REP+

User Info Menu

As the title states I need a code jokered to R+[] I tried Tonic's Joker Program but not only did it ban as soon as I turned it on but it doesn't work. I don't know if the address's are real or not. I used the Hex Work Shop calculator to add 08800000 to the address and used the 1.6 dump Johnny posted to find off code data. I have tested this code its no 35 and works. It must be jokered to R+[] and another version jokered to L + R, must work while the R + [] / L + R are pressed and stop working while the buttons are not being pressed. Just like in BakonICE's code "Press [] to see through walls:" Anyway's here's the code:

#null
    ;makes streamer to null
    ;and allows for streamer
    ;skipping and editing
    0x00118e6c 0x03E00008
    0x00118e70 0x00000000

Also another question, if I take two codes one on top of another will they both still work as if I turned on both of the codes?

Ex:

I take Code one:

#Code one
    0xFFFFFFFF 0xFFFFFFFF

and Code two:

0x00000000 0x00000000

and put them like this:

#Code one and two
    0xFFFFFFFF 0xFFFFFFFF
    0x00000000 0x00000000

and turn on will the still work as if I turned on code one and two seperatly? If yes, what if hey are jokered? If yes, what if they both share a common key for example R? If yes, what if one if jokered to X + O and other is jokered to X + O + []?

Thanks!! If you help with eaither my question or jokering that code for me I WILL Rep+

P.S. If you know what im talking about after your eyes pass this colon -->: Please don't post. I did it like that for a reason... If you do Rep-
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

Wu-Tang

User Info Menu

Re: I need a code jokered to R+[]. WILL REP+

A1: If it bans as a joker then it will ban as just a code.
    A2: Yes, you can combine codes and they will still work, its called "combing codes"
    A3: If you use simple logic you can figure out what would happen if you have 2 codes like that, but depending on how its set up it varies.

also, you probably wont find someone willing to joker it the way you wanted set up cause not many people can figure it out. Also psp fw history in your sig is off it has 9.90 gen-d fw.
    Last edited by Lavent Sky; 10-26-2009 at 02:17 AM.
    "These cats they sentimental such with a gentle touch
    Dancin' double dutch and all sayin' nothin' much" -Black Thought

CODE PORTER

User Info Menu

0x00118e6 isn't that in the banning area for SOCOM US??? As said before, a code that bans will ban as a joker.

To stop a code from banning you must use the function copier, which is tricky stuff, especially if you havent mastered jokers yet!

Anyway, I should stop talking about that cuz you said it is no 35...

Also you weren't 100% clear about how it needs to be jokered... Do you want one subroutine to do this? (i dont think i can as i am still a noob xD)
    Contact me if you want to play the EU version of SOCOM.

@People from the EU game: I dont hack. I sometimes hack back, but I am here to learn. If you are seeing this, then chances are you hack, sorry to those that dont ;)

I can spell SyKotik-KaNun :D

Wu-Tang

User Info Menu

He wants it work even if other buttons are pressed. So would probably have to use the and command to make it work. Example:

and t0, t0, t1

t0- The value of the controller address you load.
    t1- The value you use to check or want to activate the code.

lui t0, $[first half of controller address]
    lw t0, $[second half]
    ori t1, zero $8000 //I used square
    and t0, t0, t1

Thats probably how you will have to set up on loading the controller value or something similar to that.
    Last edited by Lavent Sky; 10-27-2009 at 06:58 PM.
    "These cats they sentimental such with a gentle touch
    Dancin' double dutch and all sayin' nothin' much" -Black Thought

User Info Menu

hell, Lol. Your first post in this thread was helpful, although can you explain A3? I really am trying to get into this. I added to your positive reputation and thanked you.

Nice marmite, I don't know the difference between subroutine and one that's not subroutine-ed

Also, when I tried to update my PSP via the one under Game, I can't remember the name off hand right now, it said "No need to update, your PSP is version 9.90" or something like that I can't remember exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*