User Tag List

Thread: [REQUEST] Joker a code to R+[]. Will Rep+

[REQUEST] Joker a code to R+[]. Will Rep+

User Info Menu

Exclamation [REQUEST] Joker a code to R+[]. Will Rep+

As the title states I need a code jokered to R+[] I tried Tonic's Joker Program but not only did it ban as soon as I turned it on but it doesn't work. I don't know if the address's are real or not. I used the Hex Work Shop calculator to add 08800000 to the address and used the 1.6 dump Johnny posted to find off code data. I have tested this code its no 35 and works. It must be jokered to R+[] and another version jokered to L + R, must work while the R + [] / L + R are pressed and stop working while the buttons are not being pressed. Just like in BakonICE's code "Press [] to see through walls:" Anyway's here's the code:

#null
    ;makes streamer to null
    ;and allows for streamer
    ;skipping and editing
    0x00118e6c 0x03E00008
    0x00118e70 0x00000000

Also another question, if I take two codes one on top of another will they both still work as if I turned on both of the codes?

Ex:

I take Code one:

#Code one
    0xFFFFFFFF 0xFFFFFFFF

and Code two:

0x00000000 0x00000000

and put them like this:

#Code one and two
    0xFFFFFFFF 0xFFFFFFFF
    0x00000000 0x00000000

and turn on will the still work as if I turned on code one and two seperatly? If yes, what if hey are jokered? If yes, what if they both share a common key for example R? If yes, what if one if jokered to X + O and other is jokered to X + O + []?

Thanks!! If you help with eaither my question or jokering that code for me I WILL Rep+

P.S. If you know what im talking about after your eyes pass this colon -->: Please don't post. I did it like that for a reason... If you do I Rep-
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

[REQUEST] Joker a code to R+[]. Will Rep+

User Info Menu

Re: [REQUEST] Joker a code to R+[]. Will Rep+

[QUOTE=S2h6699;163671]Also another question, if I take two codes one on top of another will they both still work as if I turned on both of the codes?

Ex:

I take Code one:
    ye it will worke even of both codes are jokered its like jump and climb animation code, u just turn on and prees the bottoms u jokered the code. the only difference its that u will b turning on both codes at once
    ADD ME ON FTB2: cygbor360 and _--Chriz--_