User Tag List

Thread: other players coordinates???

other players coordinates???

User Info Menu

What are the addresses for the coordinates of other players?

I am assuming addresses for the location of other players is stored in memory because it seems it would be necessary for players to show on your radar.

There is a teleport to nearest player and a teleport to talker
    -
    If those arent prexisting commands built into the game then wouldnt another players coords have to be present in memory in order to calculate where that player is at.

I would try to find these addresses if they exist by myself but the searcher freezes up online for me.

Ultimately i want to be able to teleport to whatever player i want.

Wu-Tang

User Info Menu

Re: other players coordinates???

Under the talker coords address there are coords for other people in the room, that area is mainly for putting things in the right place on the compass it's pretty complicated, because enemy coords don't update unless they are shooting and when the red dot disappears the coords stop updating, so it would only work best in a room where you'r on a team. There are values above the coords that tell the compass if its a team mate, v.i.p/hostage, enemy ect., but its not always set to a specific spot, like if you find a teamates coords then the next round or so it could be something else. There can be about 36 coords at the max in that area they can be coords of players, satchels, v.i.p's, plan't bases ect..
    "These cats they sentimental such with a gentle touch
    Dancin' double dutch and all sayin' nothin' much" -Black Thought

User Info Menu

awsome... thanks for responding rep+

can you give me those addresses or one that is near them

it would be very helpful if you would generally label them but only if you dont mind

Wu-Tang

User Info Menu

0x0055fbf4 Would be the start of that area and from there on. If you look in the white part in ps2dis you can read what the area says below that line its says "Whoistalking". It should look like this

0x0055FBF4 0xFFFFFFFF
    0x0055FBF8 0x----------
    0x0055FBFC 0x---------- //Text that says "Whoistalking"
    0x0055Fc00 0x----------
    //Some lines
    0x0055FC18 0x000001f4 //tells the game what it is Team mate, base, satchel ect..
    //some lines
    0x0055FC24 0x437f0000 //X coords ;Left and right
    0x0055FC28 0x437e0000 //Z coords ;Back and forth
    0x0055FC2C 0x437f0000 //Y coords ;Up and down I may be wrong on this, but I'm pretty sure its in that order
    0x0055FC30 0x3F800000 //Not sure

Then it repeats so on to another object in the game. Even if there is no one there, there is still values in the address so if you load those as coords it might take you to an unwanted place. The next thing would have (no name) if there isn't any thing if there is something there, I'm not sure if it says the exact name, but I know it tells if it is a team mate and unknown sometimes, but it doesn't all ways stay in that spot. All of this updates once you'r in the game.
    Last edited by Lavent Sky; 01-10-2010 at 08:27 PM.
    "These cats they sentimental such with a gentle touch
    Dancin' double dutch and all sayin' nothin' much" -Black Thought

User Info Menu

thank you very much