User Tag List

Thread: Stuck Screen

Stuck Screen

User Info Menu

Stuck Screen

What happened is that I tried to knife a hacker who had infinite health and ruined a perfectly clean game. So I decided to knife him, and what happen is that instead of knifing him, my screen just got stuck, not frozen, but stuck. I can press the home button, go into the NitePR database, and everything. Turning off WLAN switch still shows the screen. Its as if I'm looking at picture. NO sound or Anything.

Is there a code the can reverse this? It happened to me so many times...

Stuck Screen

User Info Menu

Re: Stuck Screen

Quote Originally Posted by Darklite117 View Post
    What happened is that I tried to knife a hacker who had infinite health and ruined a perfectly clean game. So I decided to knife him, and what happen is that instead of knifing him, my screen just got stuck, not frozen, but stuck. I can press the home button, go into the NitePR database, and everything. Turning off WLAN switch still shows the screen. Its as if I'm looking at picture. NO sound or Anything.

Is there a code the can reverse this? It happened to me so many times...
    Lol no such code. I think the hacker had anti knife.

Stuck Screen

User Info Menu

I need a good anti-knife(:
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

Stuck Screen

User Info Menu

is there a anti- anti knife?

Most Wanted

User Info Menu

YES there is but prolly in VIP now some of u gonna say it not VIP AND blah blah but i seen it in action.(if im wrong hey ppl mk mistake)
    so anyway ya sometime when u use many code together it also cuz screen stuck, but from wat i undersand yes they got anti-knife on
    HI man................. FU!

Rep+ Donate ! If i help

Stuck Screen

User Info Menu

there is a legit Anti Knife [FREEZE] but it is most VIP sections. I have it, and yes, it works flawlessly. This is not the only way to stop from being knifed. There are plenty of good anti knife codes. Look for the one that says it locks player animations, that one works very well. You wont be able to climb or crouch, and when you die, you dont fall down (yes, people do keep shooting at you like a bunch of idiots) but it does prevent a hacker from knifing you.