User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Socom ftb2 1.50 patch download

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Re: Socom ftb2 1.50 patch download

Exactly! haha I Liked the old parallel wall glitch. that was fun back in the day. I just wanna show him how it was done. The corner glitch(Ik it exists just sucks big time) doesn't let you get into some places though and wanted to show him those places lol

Socom ftb2 1.50 patch download

User Info Menu

But why? Why not hack? BTW. .NINK. was there from the beginning.
    It's hard to argue with me. You well see.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Bane View Post
    Exactly! haha I Liked the old parallel wall glitch. that was fun back in the day. I just wanna show him how it was done. The corner glitch(Ik it exists just sucks big time) doesn't let you get into some places though and wanted to show him those places lol
    Also show him rpg skywalk and claymore bouncing thing. Sick ish.

Quote Originally Posted by KiLLAxMAHN View Post
    But why? Why not hack? BTW. .NINK. was there from the beginning.
    KiLLA! FTB1 was awesome back in the day. Way fun I miss all the good times.

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

haha of course I'll show him those. I'll show him how to make it look like he's holding one gun and shooting another LOL. that was FUN

And the reason why not? cause yha you can hack hell I have more codes than I can count lol but wasn't as fun. Yha hacking you can just walk right through the wall but..... let's say when I didn't hack those were the days I enjoyed. haha anymore I gotta always have antiboot or some other shit on just to play online. haha I am gonna show him how to glitch through adhoc. I have the iso (I ripped it LOL) and both of our psps are hacked (I made the pandora... on first try to haha) but I wanna show him good ol times.

And I still don't see this code working bud. I'll try again. do you need a certian cfw for this to work? I updated my psp a while back (6.60me) cause I had problems with compatability with my umds. I woulda patched them and made iso but It's a waste of memory lol

User Info Menu

Have you ever tried to wall glitch? like through the wall? in 1.4 you could wall glitch right through the wall.... Hell look it up you could crawl towards a wall (Verticaly) and be inside of it. I didn't want a verticle clipping. I have that code. I wanted to show my brother the old fashioned glitches LOL. This is true blue glitching. When you didn't have to hack to get through a wall LMAO
    lol dude this glitch still working, but you have to stand up.

Glitches I know on 1.60 patch:

- Instant reload
    - Superjumps with grenades or claymores
    - Shoot through walls (in corners)
    - Walk through walls (hard glitches, you have to stand up)
    - Don't die when a PMN is on you (found by me ;))
    - Superjumps with door
    - Kill by headshot (yes there's a glitch for that too)

I haven't tried the code yet.

Check this out, this is glitch video I made long time ago, it shows best glitches in surge (it's on FTB 2 EU, so some glitches shouldn't work on FTB 2 US but the superjumps work): http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbb...-gr_videogames
    Last edited by Linblow; 08-20-2011 at 03:27 PM.

User Info Menu

Here's a video I made for the 1.60 wall glitch using a flash mod.

How do you instant reload and not die with a PMN??

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Linblow View Post
    lol dude this glitch still working, but you have to stand up.

Glitches I know on 1.60 patch:

- Instant reload
    - Superjumps with grenades or claymores
    - Shoot through walls (in corners)
    - Walk through walls (hard glitches, you have to stand up)
    - Don't die when a PMN is on you (found by me ;))
    - Superjumps with door
    - Kill by headshot (yes there's a glitch for that too)

I haven't tried the code yet.

Check this out, this is glitch video I made long time ago, it shows best glitches in surge (it's on FTB 2 EU, so some glitches shouldn't work on FTB 2 US but the superjumps work): Dailymotion - [SOCOM: FTB 2] Surge : Best Glitches + Grenade Superjump - une vidéo Gaming
    LOL that's the point bud I wanna show him how to in the old patches. I know how to in the newer ones hell I was in glitch rooms 25% of the time cause hackers wouldn't usualy boot rooms LOL
    Last edited by Darth Bane; 08-22-2011 at 10:33 PM.

User Info Menu

I wish my psp worked still.

Might order a new one soon, and then me and darth will be fucking shit up :)
    [Today 08:09 PM] _L96AW_RUSTY_: pwned!
    [Today 08:08 PM] whatwentwrong: yes sir.
    [Today 08:04 PM] HDC: How about you shut the fuck up
    *HDC has just PWNED the Shitbox*

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

RUSTY! holy crap dude long LONG time no see guys Rusty is one of the best snipers I have seen on ftb2 LOL I know he hacked almost half the time ;) but he was good lol. Dude It's almost a lost hope on ftb2 though. To many hackers anymore..... You try to even join a fuckin room and you get either booted or frozen. IDK who was the idiot who created boot codes but I wanna kick his ass sometimes lol...... if a new good FTB game comes out I REALLY hope no boots are realesed or even created. Anti's ok... but boots no damned thanks....

User Info Menu

if a new good FTB game comes out I REALLY hope no boots are realesed or even created. Anti's ok... but boots no damned thanks....
    Dude, all socom have been hacked, I even heard that SOCOM 4 has been hacked too lmao

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Silve® Solde® View Post
    How do you instant reload and not die with a PMN??
    The instant reload glitch is easy, while you are shooting and when you are going to reload (for example you have only 4 bullets in your mag), then fall from something, if you have no more bullets while you're flying then the game should reload your weapon instantly.

About the PMN glitch, I don't remember, I should test to remember.

Question: did you use my code RemoteJoy Video Mode in your video ? :O

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast