User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WeaponsV4 PRX

TH3 1337 SM0K3R

User Info Menu

WeaponsV4 PRX

I remade the setup kind of I added code to turn off the whole prx or turn off the always on button commands and auto codes, so now the prx can be turned off layer by layer or as a whole.

12-19:

Changed some buttons for button commands see command list

Remapped buttons for teleports not to interfere with new mark and recall prx

Added Jump to L+[] cant be turned off yet waiting for complaints or issues

Added a dance system thanks to Demonspawns new dma codes has a control code, but while on you can switch dances/animations by pressing L to increase and L+DOWN to go back to previous dance. R executes current dance.

Renamed StealthPRX i picked stealth because the purpose of the prx is to not be "detected" using it.

Also made the button commands not on by default so you have to turn the code on for them to be active. (See command list)

See changelog and command list for details.

Added real switch teams and real third party, the codes determine witch side you are on:

#Seals you are on the seals team

#Mercs you are on the mercs

#Third Party you aren't on a team and can shoot everyone, but they can shoot you too.

Also jump is now activated with the buttons on code.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by smokin; 01-13-2009 at 03:28 PM.

WeaponsV4 PRX

User Info Menu

Re: WeaponsV4 PRX

thts kool all these prx's r useful lol gave u sum rep does this work with 3.71 cuz it doesnt seem 2 be for me :blink:
    Last edited by VendettaSoldier; 12-03-2008 at 11:31 AM.

TH3 1337 SM0K3R

User Info Menu

Probably not 3.71 was a special firmware it doesnt work with alot of prx's. I would at least move up to 4.0

WeaponsV4 PRX

User Info Menu

alright well ill wrk on tht then

WeaponsV4 PRX

User Info Menu

Great job, That files gettin bigger & bigger :D im looking forward to a menu soon.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

TH3 1337 SM0K3R

User Info Menu

It has a HUD now that displays if you are host or not and if weapons or explosives are on it come up by itself or can be brought back up or turned off and doesnt interfere with nitePR BakonIce or MKULTRA.

NAVY BEAST

User Info Menu

so what exactly did you add from v3 besides a hud?

WeaponsV4 PRX

User Info Menu

wow smokin...4 prxs from you in a month..nice

TH3 1337 SM0K3R

User Info Menu

I added switch teams which lets u switch teams in game and the other team doesnt even know, the code was made by Tonic and while on the other team u start at their respawn point and can pick their weapons. with the prx just push L+Select to switch teams and R+Select to switch back.

I also added remove talkers tag to prevent getting froze by binary aka animation boots but it just removes the tag so u can still see whos talking.

The HUD takes alot of space so its getting big now, much bigger and it might start causing issues.

And i fixed the issue with crashing when exiting online mode.

WeaponsV4 PRX

User Info Menu

is this error 35?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast