User Tag List

Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: BakonICE 2.10

BakonICE 2.10

User Info Menu

Re: BakonICE 2.10

baconice owns nitepr, NOFX was very creative for this project, and plus he put the most importnat hacks in bacon too.

BakonICE 2.10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Juize13 View Post
    baconice owns nitepr, NOFX was very creative for this project, and plus he put the most importnat hacks in bacon too.
    BakonICE was a fail design. I designed it in the same concept as the Linux kernel(ie one core with a bunch of different other things), however it didn't work, due to memory restrictions.

If I didn't have the memory restrictions I wouldn't have had this problem.

BakonICE 2.10

User Info Menu

ok i jus install baconice 2.10 and i got my cfw today so im a nub at this, anyways i get the green and black menu up but when i tryed the ce cheat it didnt work and neither did anything else...after i press up and triangle to bring up the code screen and pick the codes i want, what botton do i press to close it and keep the code working? i dont think its circle =(((

BakonICE 2.10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beachboy21 View Post
    ok i jus install baconice 2.10 and i got my cfw today so im a nub at this, anyways i get the green and black menu up but when i tryed the ce cheat it didnt work and neither did anything else...after i press up and triangle to bring up the code screen and pick the codes i want, what botton do i press to close it and keep the code working? i dont think its circle =(((
    It's definitely circle.

You on the latest patch? Try and go online w/o bakon.

BakonICE 2.10

User Info Menu

ya ur rite it was circle but fer sum reason, when i use it with nitepr everything freezes wen i press the music button, im runnin bakonice 2.10 by the way with nite pr rev k, also are there codes i can put on bakonice cuz nitepr doesnt like me lol

BakonICE 2.10

User Info Menu

what do u press for it could show up?

BakonICE 2.10

User Info Menu

are these 1.6 codes

BakonICE 2.10

User Info Menu

how do i open bakonice?

i hit up+triangle.

also, i have it enabled in my recovery menu.

my firmware is 5.00 m33-6

BakonICE 2.10

User Info Menu

it want load my game

BakonICE 2.10

User Info Menu

how do i put cheats in bakon ice 2.2 cause i rad the instructions an followed them but it wont do anyrthing and also wit 2.10 it loads da agreement screen i press accept and then (-985) login error?

Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast