User Tag List

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Mkultra v4

Mkultra v4

User Info Menu

Re: Mkultra v4

i feel that there is no reason for mkultra. The only reason i tried to use it back in the day, was because it had usb toggle, online. now bakon has that so no need this. plus it cant hold a lot of codes.
    Ftb2 name: _-CHRONiC-420-_
    Clan: [M87ELR]
    SNiPE!!!!

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

yeah but they should make an auto corrupt in nite pr
    If you fail to plan. Plan to fail.

Mkultra v4

User Info Menu

When you say it has a walk trough does that mean installing it in your psp? Beceuse I added the ms0, put the prx in and I dont know what to do with the other file that it contains the SRC file where do I put that in the root of the psp or in the seplugins?

Mkultra v4

User Info Menu

no. i tried putting it in AND SOCOM wouldint start, so i renamed it nitepr.prx and mad a folder called nitepr to replace the old ones in order for it to work, but i switched back to nitepr cuz its awesome
    Ftb2 name: _-CHRONiC-420-_
    Clan: [M87ELR]
    SNiPE!!!!

Mkultra v4

User Info Menu

when you download this one it says MKULTRA.prx so you just change it to nitePR.prx and your good

natedog, you do nothing with SRC, SRC means source or source code (whatever) thats just so you can edit it. just put the mkultra.prx, most likely rename it to nitePR.prx if you already have that folder with your codes in it, and add the line in your game.txt, go to recovery mode (hold r while it is BOOTING UP) and go to plugins and click on it to enable it. there ya go

Mkultra v4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SCAL24 View Post
    when you download this one it says MKULTRA.prx so you just change it to nitePR.prx and your good

natedog, you do nothing with SRC, SRC means source or source code (whatever) thats just so you can edit it. just put the mkultra.prx, most likely rename it to nitePR.prx if you already have that folder with your codes in it, and add the line in your game.txt, go to recovery mode (hold r while it is BOOTING UP) and go to plugins and click on it to enable it. there ya go
    The name of the PRX is 1000% irrelevant.

Mkultra v4

User Info Menu

this freezes me when i go online

Mkultra v4

User Info Menu

wat were u thinkin when u made this piece of SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

----Added 20/1/2009 at 4:49 PM----
    srry but this is the worst thing ne1 made><><><

Mkultra v4

User Info Menu

lawl mine like 60 kb but i test codes so ya

Mkultra v4

User Info Menu

6okb database! you cant have 60kb of test codes...holy crap man!!!!!!!!thats a shittttload

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast