User Tag List

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mkultra v4

Mkultra v4

User Info Menu

Mkultra v4

[staff]
    Notice
    This is a modified version of NitePR therefor will NOT work if NitePR is also enabled.
    [/staff]

Ever wanted NitePR to have a USB function so you can easily edit your codes? Ever wanted to rename your codes without even having to enter USB mode? What about searching, have you ever wanted to search for text and then continue your search with hex? All this and more is possible with MKULTRA.

Features

• You can now type in a text search faster by pressing start it will then bring up a keyboard, remember while searching text it only searches CAPS so make sure caps lock is on.
    • You can now rename cheats, from the nitePR menu by pressing start on the selected cheat.
    • There are two decoders and browsers, go over to one of the browsers and press START it will change to a decoder. while on the decoder press SELECT and it will show ASCII aka text like a browser.
    • You can also rename cheats in the menu just highlight the cheat code you wanna change and press START and a keyboard will pop up rename and hit done. (Dont forget to save so it becomes permanent)
    • There is also the option for usb in the PRX menu just plugin your usb cable and enable USB in the menu edit your database and use the added Reload Cheats function and the codes are available right away.
    • You can search for text and then look for the same result by narrowing it down with a hex search.

Installation
    1.) Download below
    2.) Go into the MS_ROOT folder of the file you downloaded.
    3.) Open your PSP in USB mode.
    4.) Drag the contents of the MS_ROOT folder you downloaded to your Memory Stick's Root. If you do not know what your Memory Stick's Root is then read THIS.
    5.) Add the following code to your game.txt and enable the plugin in recovery:
    Code:
    ms0:/seplugins/MKULTRA.prx
    Attached Files Attached Files

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Mkultra v4

User Info Menu

Re: Mkultra v2

w00t first post...nice but no corrupt psid? well other than that. its nice

Mkultra v4

User Info Menu

Thanks Johnny, Is there a certain DB size limit for this? cause the last one's DB size limit was heka small =[

Mkultra v4

User Info Menu

help!!! MKULTRA.prx isn't showing up in plugins on recovery...i put it back in USB mode to make sure ms0:/seplugins/MKULTRA.prx is in the game.txt...still doesnt work..i rebooted my PSP..stil doesnt work

edit: nvm i got it to work
    Last edited by Prestige; 01-01-2009 at 08:52 AM.

Rawr im a Bear

User Info Menu

Thanks bro I will try when i get my battery so i can update it :P does it work on FTB1?

Mkultra v4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Prestige View Post
    w00t first post...nice but no corrupt psid? well other than that. its nice
    Hmm didn't notice that. That's essential to FTB now a days lol.

Quote Originally Posted by xFrAgZx View Post
    Thanks Johnny, Is there a certain DB size limit for this? cause the last one's DB size limit was heka small =[
    Not sure on that one. You'll just have to test it out.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Mkultra v4

User Info Menu

:P lots of ppl like me need Corrupt PSID for socom lol...sumtimes i turn off antiban b4 i turn off the codes that ban so i need that lol

----Added 1/1/2009 at 6:26 AM----
    Quote Originally Posted by xFrAgZx View Post
    ya dude..theres a certain DB size..i just don't know how much..not all my codes showed...less then half only showed but other than that everything is good

Mkultra v4

User Info Menu

@ the db size, the MAX pre-loaded ammount is 30kb NO more only less. If you grab the source Im sure you could modify it to give you more space, so sorry users who have big db's. Too much more because of this RAM hog(this is over 200kb- more actually when being ran, in ram... its big hence why not as much support, it wasnt made to be a main cheating device just for codes)

Also MKULTRA version 3 is release fyi.
    dmon also needs to add an option so when you add sumthing like

#New Cheat
    00000000 00000001

then it could be sumthing such as

#New Cheat 2
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000

So its a multiple lined code, hence allowing the use to write longer codes w/o a computer that is if you know good mips and already know where things are located.

Mkultra v4

User Info Menu

i cant open it looks like it lock????

Socom is no more fun.
    To Socom 3 comes.
    Add. PiMPiiN.L.A

Mkultra v4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chronic-_-Man View Post
    A Johnny I had this before but for some reason my codes didnt show I think i had 2 many Codes how many KB of codes can this hold???

Um, lol... read my above post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I explain what you guys keep asking that it only allows 30kb MAX!

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast