User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: skyWalking+Vertcle Clipping (no35)

skyWalking+Vertcle Clipping (no35)

User Info Menu

Re: skyWalking+Vertcle Clipping (no35)

these codes or worthless!!! they dont even work... rep - for not testing them.. especially cause they dont do anything beside scew up ur screen.. and all buged and glichy
    [Today 05:34 PM] -.Z3U5.-: Every time chewy comes in the Sb he says "whats up zues" and spells my name wrong

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chewbacca View Post
    these codes or worthless!!! they dont even work... rep - for not testing them.. especially cause they dont do anything beside scew up ur screen.. and all buged and glichy
    Dude i used it. it works. To use it hold (L) and move. you can go up by free looking up and holding (L) and moving. so you need to try things before telling people their stuff is crap.

User Info Menu

well, its not my fault the person who posted it didnt fuck'n explain how to use it... and im not being mean... but u dont post fucking codes in this section if u have fucking tested them! sorry for yelling... <3 chewbacca
    [Today 05:34 PM] -.Z3U5.-: Every time chewy comes in the Sb he says "whats up zues" and spells my name wrong

User Info Menu

Thumbs down Re: skyWalking+Vertcle Clipping (no35)

i ment if u HAVE'NT tested em..

User Info Menu

these codes suck chewys weiner and dont say anything about my title...someone did that and vbplaza aint workin lol...im sol at the moment
    if they work someone, you need to explain becuase VC dont do nothing and the skywalker just screws up my scrreen so i cant see anything.

User Info Menu

wow stop spamming the guy you guys are acting like noobs, just get them and try them stop yelling and spamming that the codes screw up ur screen lol

User Info Menu

gohan are you dark god? not to be off topic. and yes if someone would like to post in CLEAR instructions on how to use these codes that would be great because of what ive noticed, theyre shit lol

User Info Menu

The vertical clipping i have has been no 35 before the ban thing i dont understand how people get banned with vertical clipping if i probly have the oldest one.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

ya these code still suck more than my vaccume... i tried them again... holding L and doing everything else ur supose to... but no, these codes arent like thier supose to be, all glichy and wat not.. thank for try'n but im sorry to say u failed.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast