User Tag List

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Boot PRX

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Re: Boot PRX

lol yea haha. but its not that your a noob, its that he doesnt want noobs getting a hold of it

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Why are people arguing just for a stupid game?

Irony at it's finest

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Inf3CTED.JOKA View Post
    Yes you would be.
    No he wouldn't. Now guys this is steering off course, keep the discussion about the Boot PRX.

Johnny did you ever start coding it?
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

It was a joke, but yea I was wondering if jonny would ever update us with what is up

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Inf3CTED.JOKA View Post
    Honestly Johny is the one of the smartest guys i have ever met.
    He makes money even though he doesnt code.He DOES NOT CODE according to my sources.He is full of shit.And he is playing you guys for your money.I respect Johny as one of the best Con artist i have ever seen.In other words he is hustleling you guys.
    Johnny never said he coded. Has he EVER said that? He has some knowledge of MIPS. He never said shit about him being able to code. Who ever said VIP was about codes? Im pretty sure it doesn't say anything about that here. Anyways I've told you to stop.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Hey, your the one in VIP too hahah. But sorry to get off topic, just had to as it :p. But don't get angry, I like you

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

If johnny releases the PRX in this thread someone remind me to unban infected from this thread upon then.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by -.Z3U5.- View Post
    No he wouldn't. Now guys this is steering off course, keep the discussion about the Boot PRX.

Johnny did you ever start coding it?
    I had it started when I posted this. I've just been really busy. I actually had it working when I posted this, but I'm trying to work out any bugs it may have. So far I haven't had any time to work on it so I haven't got much further on it.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    I had it started when I posted this. I've just been really busy. I actually had it working when I posted this, but I'm trying to work out any bugs it may have. So far I haven't had any time to work on it so I haven't got much further on it.
    if u need any help testing or writing it just PM me (or email), I have all the pspsdk stuff running on my computer and I know for a fact it works (just built bakon :) )

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Most of my code was lost due to some new virus. I had to start from scratch, but have the beta version built. I gave it to ™TyLeRmAn14™ to test out the bugs. Once he confirms it works, I'll make a few changes and release to you guys.

Update: The button function has been changed to Square + Triangle.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast