User Tag List

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Boot PRX

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Re: Boot PRX

You guys seen this SerpentofLandX93 guy? Hes taking it to a different level lol. He apparently has sent a pm to just about everyone in vip (or a good amount) to give it out, but so far everyone has shot him down. That sucks about leakers, i re-read what Johnny posted, I dont play socom any more but its still a shame.

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GuItArMaStA View Post
    Dude idc if u dont put it up, but thats not fair at all dude. I payed 5 bucks for this stuff and now its like ur not giving me my five bucks worth ya know?
    When we get rid of a few of these leakers then I may release it. However I found a bug in it I don't really feel like fixing. NOFX is giving me some help on some things. I found out that Resistance Retribution uses lua via some of their menus, so NOFX wrote a hi-jack function to replace that code with custom code. So you guys may see an in GAME cheat menu lol. Depends, I need to read up on some more shizzz.

I'm kind of taking a break from socom, it's REALLY hard to test shit when I keep getting banned by faggots.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Oh my god!! I can't belive this! I had like three peope constantly pming for this. Thanks alot infected. I haven't been able to download this and now I can't! Stupid noob a$$ hole!
    Johney you should beat his ass!
    [SIZE="2"]100h post on January 31!! Rep +and donate if I helped at all. [/SIZE]

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BloodmoneyTK View Post
    Oh my god!! I can't belive this! I had like three peope constantly pming for this. Thanks alot infected. I haven't been able to download this and now I can't! Stupid noob a$$ hole!
    Johney you should beat his ass!
    It's still available for download via the attachments, I'm just not updating it.

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

dude this is sad... freakin leakers

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Yeah I had a guy by the name of Brusky91 pm about it saying he wanted it, so if you want to take some action to him Johnny.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Im pretty sure he has to have some sort of proof, besides, sending a pm saying that he wants it isnt really an offense (i dont think), he would have to have the code and release it to others not in our VIP.

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

coool

----Added 13/2/2009 at 11:42 AM----
    Awesome!!!

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Enjoy you leaking noobs!

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

y did u release this???
    Ftb2 name: _-CHRONiC-420-_
    Clan: [M87ELR]
    SNiPE!!!!

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast