User Tag List

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Boot PRX

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Re: Boot PRX

when u open da file, open PSP, then game, then put all da file's into GAME, then go to MEMORY STICK, and start it up, follow da instricutions
    Quote Originally Posted by R3MiX View Post
    Dont work for me ..help...

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

i pissed that people leaked it,but im glad they are forever IP banned,serve those bitches right

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    i pissed that people leaked it,but im glad they are forever IP banned,serve those bitches right
    they are IP banned until their ISP decides to change their IP address, which happened to me once, and since I have a web server that actually has real sites on it it was a pain in my ass to go to godaddy log in using their pain in the ass # system then change it all (for 3 domains) then to get the actual server DNS (thank god for vmware!) to have all the correct settings (btw there was a power outage about a day before, which must have corrupted some setting) in place so my pal can play some god damn chess with me (yea)

/ends REALLY off topic rant

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Big Brother View Post
    they are IP banned until their ISP decides to change their IP address, which happened to me once, and since I have a web server that actually has real sites on it it was a pain in my ass to go to godaddy log in using their pain in the ass # system then change it all (for 3 domains) then to get the actual server DNS (thank god for vmware!) to have all the correct settings (btw there was a power outage about a day before, which must have corrupted some setting) in place so my pal can play some god damn chess with me (yea)

/ends REALLY off topic rant
    I hostname ban VIP leakers.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    I hostname ban VIP leakers.
    fancy! The good ol' xxx.xxx.xxx.* trick i assume :)

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

johnny has been on the scene since the beginning and u guys fukced up.he longer trusts anybody thanx guys u did well(azz) just keep the codes for self johnny.

Legend of Socom

User Info Menu

i dont think johnny to upset about it anymore. it happen and hes done with it. u guys wont see much from him i have that feeling. i'm sure johnny will tell u guys himself. u broke his trust. so drop the subject just be glad he move it to the public. if i was him i would have deleted it. this is y i dont share nothing hence the reason all my boys call me the silent coder because of this shit and hence the reason y ppl dont know if i can code or not. many ppl know i can but thats not what this comment is about. nice job tho johnny to bad a leaker did what he did but u knew it was going to happen eventually

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Well, I just stumbled across this, I like it a lot. Shame people had to leak it =/.

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Lol I had this a while ago never used tho its nice.

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Thanks

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast