User Tag List

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Boot PRX

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Re: Boot PRX

cool. are there gonna be updates for it? because if jonnys good enough i have some ideas ;P

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SCAL24 View Post
    cool. are there gonna be updates for it? because if jonnys good enough i have some ideas ;P
    Ideas are welcomed.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

a hud that lets you choose an IN game, lobby, tonics single boot, stuff like that.

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SCAL24 View Post
    a hud that lets you choose an IN game, lobby, tonics single boot, stuff like that.
    I'm not familiar with menus, NOFX knows all about those, and I've already pestered him enough lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Inf3CTED.JOKA View Post
    SUp peoples of CD
    I have the PrX
    And it seems to work Quite Efficiently.
    Its a Freeze Boot prx
    Idk if i should posted it bc theres too may noobs in VIP.
    I love how you say you have it when I haven't even released it yet to ANYONE. Tyler just got it today and you say the day I announce me creating it that you have it... Noob. Plus it's not a freeze boot, it's a modification of a long ass boot code that isn't public.

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    I'm not familiar with menus, NOFX knows all about those, and I've already pestered him enough lol.
    just look in the bakon source

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

I love how you say you have it when I haven't even released it yet to ANYONE. Tyler just got it today and you say the day I announce me creating it that you have it... Noob. Plus it's not a freeze boot, it's a modification of a long ass boot code that isn't public.
    Shot down lol. Tyler said that this will be released today, does that still stand? I noticed that his user title says 2 weeks for release or something. just curious if that was for this.

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky poptart View Post
    Shot down lol. Tyler said that this will be released today, does that still stand? I noticed that his user title says 2 weeks for release or something. just curious if that was for this.
    There is a bug that is messing with NitePRs buffer for some reason. There's a few bugs I need to fix. I have no idea when it will be released. Between school, girlfriend, friends and the site, I don't have a lot of time to work on it.

Maybe tomorrow or Friday. I know it should be done before the weekend is over.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

I understand, thats cool.

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    There is a bug that is messing with NitePRs buffer for some reason. There's a few bugs I need to fix. I have no idea when it will be released. Between school, girlfriend, friends and the site, I don't have a lot of time to work on it.

Maybe tomorrow or Friday. I know it should be done before the weekend is over.
    if u need help just send me a pm, i got to experience the buffer stuff (a special secret feature to my "thing"), it sucks, and wait a sec. girlfriend??? Johnny have a girlfriend??? Oh pix please, we have to see her

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Beta has been released!

Quote Originally Posted by computermatt View Post
    if u need help just send me a pm, i got to experience the buffer stuff (a special secret feature to my "thing"), it sucks, and wait a sec. girlfriend??? Johnny have a girlfriend??? Oh pix please, we have to see her
    Dude... There's a topic around here somewhere that I posted pics of a lot of my ex girlfriends. I never post my current girlfriend lol.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast